Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This might be a dumb idea but

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by datkid12, Feb 11, 2009.

1. would this idea work?

Poke a hole in the side of a water bottle so i can put a pen body in, using a pen body to inhale, and put the weed where the mouth piece is? But my idea is to have the bottle upside down, and to have the weed on a piece of glass under the mouth piece, light the weed by lifting the bottle and then closing the seal quick?

2. Wtf? I use a socket taped to a pen tube lol very easy

3. i dont have a socket

4. are you using any water in this experiment? maybe im confused but it kinda sounds like your hoping to make a kinda waterless waterfall bong hahaha

5. I have no idea what you just said.

6. then make a bowl out of foil

7. Same here.

8. yeah when I make a water bong i put a pen through the side make a tin foil bowl on the pen an then inhale throught the mouth of the battle so much easier