Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This might be a big step, but who's with me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Excellent points kush smoker but i have to admit.. some kinds of weed are better than others. Indicas (all the kush varieties) have a chemical called cbd which makes one feel lazy and tired. Most of the problems you have with weed are kind of assocaited with an indica which should only be used for sleep aid or pain IMO. A sativa on the other hand will have a complete opposite effect, including motivation, enhanced mood, euphoria and so on. Also when it comes down to it, the person controls their behavior, not the drug...i would say even with alcohol.

2. How dare you blame problems on a plant. It's you with the issues.

3. Honestly, I usually don't like to tl;dr, but I made an exception in this case.

4. He lost me at , "Relax and have a glass of wine". Yeah, like that will take you to a better place.