Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This might be a big step, but who's with me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I don't fall into that category at all so yeah

2. Why not switch the good green out for somthin else... this looks pretty freaky heavy shit... :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5kvTxULe5A]High on Jesus - YouTube[/ame]

3. Wayyuy to much reading infact I skipped 95 percent of the thread. I can understand your concern for others but as you can tell some people with no issues have an issue with you for posting some reasons. The fact that you might have had an issue doesn't mean its universal.maybe you need to realize that when you got caught you should ease off and be more responsible

4. I'm sorry but the article you read seems to be extremely biased. It ignores the fact that everyone isn't in every situation the guy who wrote that shit's in. Saving money is a given, but money's meant to be spent, so I don't really give a fuck about that one.

As for sleeping, I've had insomnia (not late-night computer addiction) my entire life, so there's not really a 'natural sleep pattern' for me to fuck up, only to cure.

Most of my family doesn't care, as everyone on earth should.

The mood swings 'fact' pissed me off the most because my weed habit has actually completely reversed that said situation for me. Manic depression's a bitch, but ever since I met up with mary jane, it seems to have had a very positive effect on this disorder; sober or not. :smoking:

10 years and 3-4 times a day straight is ridiculous for anybody. No wonder you're getting depressed, it's probably become fucking boring after that long of getting constantly high day in-day out. Excessive use of anything becomes repetitive and eventually depressing. Try only smoking 3 times a week or something like that.

Anyways, your problem looks like you've used it to a point where there is no point in smoking it. It becomes a waste if you don't take a break once in a while, so try that, smoke a bowl and see how you feel then. If you still don't want to after that, then that's fine man, weeds not for everyone.

Good luck with your life. :smoking:

5. this. being high should be a nice diversion from the day to day grind, not a total escape from it

6. I don't want to quit though.

7. Everything fun costs money, save money, stop having fun!

8. well I only have 2 more years of smoking weed then I'm going into the marine corps so this post is of no use to me lol

9. people are giving you shit cause they're HATERS and they're losers too. I'm sorry but I think most people who smoke pot are losers including myself, I don't have anything better to do so I smoke pot (but oooHHHhHh do I love it) anyways I applaud you, and the people talking shit probably haven't been smoking long enough to realize that you DO need breaks from weed. I smoked for 3 years straight non stop and I joined the army, didn't smoke for 3 years after that, Withdrawal wasn't physical but VERY mental, all of us in basic training who were pot heads would mourn the loss of pot but it went away after about 4 weeks. I am going to stop when I start school. Marijuana DOES affect your mental capabilities. When I got out of the army I went to school and didn't smoke til the very end of the first year, and then when I started smoking I was like "damn I'm retarded I can't remember anything" You need to stop to renew yourself, you need to stop so you can renew your intollerance and you need to stop so you can achieve a good high again. I know a few long term drug losers, and every single one of them are losers. Good for you.

10. You sound retarded regardless of the weed.

11. Thats kind of like saying people who drink excessive alcohal are losers...oh wait its true. I am a total loser because i smoke weed and sit on these forums all day smoking joints . :smoking:

12. You misspelled intolerance, whatever its one L.

Anyway, Are you positive that they were marijuana only users, because there have been plenty of college professors who have melted their brains on LSD and Shrooms.

13. Shrooms are almost as safe as weed. I know nothing on lsd though so yah you could be right. :wave:

14. Read it verbatim until # 12...then i laughed.

15. No, shrooms can kill you, and/or make you ridiculously sick. They are definitely bad for you, along with LSD and pretty much every other strong drug. There's simply no way your brain running like that does not cause damage.

How do i know this?

I Love psychadelics, and even i know they're bad for you.

16. This thread is depressing as fuck...

17. Is anyone else so high they just read the first part and was like fuck this shit?

18. Lmao if you actually went to get high instead of burying your dog, then YOU have your problems to deal with.

19. i dont smoke everyday. For two reasons. I cant afford it and i just never have the time. But usually when im with my buddies, or i had a long hard stressful day, I usually treat myself to a nice fat blunt.