Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This might be a big step, but who's with me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, Aug 10, 2011.

1. So, have you done any research on the "positive" effects of marijuana use? Seems like the benefits outweigh the risks.

I would wiki "THC" if I were you, because apparently there is supportive evidence that suggests marijuana use can actually help alleviate anxiety, depression, ALS, insomnia, anorexia, ADD/ADHD, parkinson's, alzheimer's, etc.

2. Is OP trolling?

Everything on the list i found on D.A.R.E., but it seems after reading a couple of your guy's posts you guys think hes serious.

OP plz tell if you are, yer killin me here.

3. #23 Entheogenic, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    Yeah, I just found most of what he posted to be completely ludicrous, I mean wow... I think the weak-minded ones have to worry about all of that.

4. It is not even like that... It is just your like being beyond bias. You tell us for 10 years you chronically smoked weed (Which in all honesty I doubt what you call "chronic" smoking can even compare to A LOT out there) Now you get caught and weed is the devil? That's bias as shit. I or any person with a brain should be smart enough to know not to listen to an bias opinion. I think I am old enough, Smart enough, To know what I want? Responsibility wise it sounds like you just could not handle it. A smart stoner would NEVER let weed affect as many detrimental things in there life as you have?

You were an addict, that does not mean everyone else who smokes weed is - that includes those who smoked longer then you, More then you, Better then you, Do more for bud then you... It is just there choice? If i choose to drive out and go get me some bud instead of watching T.V. what is wrong with that?.... Where is the evil in that situation.

Besides you skipped your family dog's funeral to go get high?..... You should have taken your advice LONG ago.:wave:

5. #25 kronman907, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Grow up? Get off the soap box then

6. Lol @ research, who the hell do you guys think I am a noob? I've been a active member on this site for a while and I have mad pot videos on the net and I have been blazing every day for 10 years straight at least 3 - 4 times a day. I have a V-tower, glass pieces and everything don't you tell me to research anything like you know more than me about weed. I realized that at least for me, life can be better without weed. If you think you think that I shouldn't post here because of that too bad, you can be a pothead and still support a fellow former stoner, if not then you have more issues than me.

7. I'm actually quitting tomorrow. Not for good but for a little bit so I can get off to a good start in university. Anyone who takes offense to others wanting to quit is just childish. Sometimes there's more important things in life that you have to put before the herb. Good luck Kush Smoker and anyone else who is trying to take a break or quit!

8. Man this got me depressed.

then i lit one up.

9. Wow, calm down now... Didn't mean to burst your blood vessels. What's a noob anyways? I don't know what that means. ;)
    Congratulations on the pot videos though, I think anyone with a decent internet connection can have access to pot videos as well..
    Yes, you've been blazing everyday for 10 YEARS!!! Damn! I think we know that one already.
    Nice, your pieces actually have something to do with your current knowledge about weed and it's effects on the mind!
    No issues at all, but seeing how you come off, I think you possibly have the issues.

10. So stop smoking and get the hell off this forum. Why is that so hard? If you don't want to smoke anymore, don't. You were looking for some attention, plain and simple.

11. If you're addicted to weed, and have "withdrawals". You're just a weak bitch. Anything can be used as a crutch, weed included.

12. i think weed effects everyone differently, it can enhance some peoples lifes while it brings down others so i say go for it and injoy. but i gotta say the stuff in that list was just ridiculous

13. Thank god I was one of the people that got to "navigate away from the page". Weed makes me live my life simpler. All my money goes to weed, so I don't waste money on some stupid gadget or consumerist bullshit. I'm on a month long t-break right now, and I feel great.. Just not as care free. They had a lot of good points, but they just are wrong for me.

14. OP let his life revolve around weed instead of vice versa, imo. That's your problem.

Also, tl;dr.

15. I can relate, I feel more satisfied when I don't waste money on consumer gadgets either, because I'm a spiritual person, not a materialistic one. What does weed do for my spirituality? it becomes enhanced, vivid and intensified on so many levels that even my brain couldn't fathom the power that ganja could induce! :smoke:

16. Close your account and take that noise to NA.

17. It basicly all boils down to you, can you handle it, can you enjoy this wonderful herb without letting it control yur life it's all about finding the middle ground.

18. I think he's trying to take a few blades with him on his quest to quit cannabis maybe to make himself feel a little better inside about quitting such a remarkable plant?

19. He got busted and turned straight edge. This is really an inspirational story please tell another. coolstorybro

20. Shouldn't have posted this in apprentice and expected any other sort of feedback in all honesty =\
    General, or real life would have been better probably