This may sound unneeded, but...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 1hitaquita, Jun 19, 2009.

1. This thread may seem sorta uninteresting and im sorry for it.... but i am kinda stuck

so this girl i know got me 1/2 o of some good shit... and it was a good deal
    she says she has it, but my problem is physically getting it! :mad:
    i was planning on telling my parents i was going for a bike ride, but unfourtunatly, its raining terribly. Today is thursday and i need it ASAP for a party on saturday. I need it asap because i wanted to roll it in time.
    We are out of school and I have no idea how to get it from her.
    And i am not able to bike to her house tomorrow because i have testing all day for school.

Any ideas from experience on how to pick up your greenery?

sorry for the unentertaining story

2. Don't have a car I assume?
    Get a friend to pick you up and take you by her house, pick up the bud and then go chill at their house for a while and you can tell your parents you were just kicking it with your friend. If need be, offer to smoke them out for the ride.

3. say your gonna go rent a movie. On the way there or on the way back pick up your bud. Actually get a movie and watch it with the parents. That's what I always do :)

4. i unfortunately cannot drive
    parents dont want me to

5. I have been in your predicament but I had a car. It all depends on how far that person is and how discourged you are from the weather, if you care about getting it ASAP(which I would), then tell your parents you're going to go for a walk or run. whether you actually do what you tell your parents is up to you. If not, tell them to drop you off at your friends house to study or hang out, otherwise have a friend pick you up. I don't know how your parents are but mine trust me enough to not worry about what I'm doing.

6. I usually say "I'm going down the shop to get some beer/ale/wine".

7. Alright, I had a similar issue. What I did is just tell them that I was going to a neighbors house because I was bored at home and just sprinted the fuck to the guy's house, chilled, got my weed then went home at a reasonable time (so your parents wont wonder why you're back so early). Good luck.

8. Just say you gotta go meet a friend and youre gunna go get picked up. Put on a poncho and hike or bike to her house.

People bike all the time in the rain.

9. city bus...
    go to google>maps>put in the address then put public transport

10. Worst comes to worst just wait till your rents are asleep then sneak out and pick up ur bud