This may sound insignificant to you, but...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by spread_dead420, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Today was the best day of my life. I had to get up early to go to class and i was tired as hell but I was like, well, at least i'm alive. That always helps put me in a better mood. So then I sat through 3 classes, which weren't that bad, and then after class, since it was such a nice day, i decided I didn't want to go home just yet. So i went and sat by the Mississippi River bluffs up here at the U of MN, and sat on a rock and smoked a bowl by myself. After I was done smoking, I sat there for another 10 min and watched the river. But I still wasn't ready to go home yet. So I walked over a mile along the river, and listened to my headphones (Dark Side of the Moon was the selection of the day). I walked farther than I ever had along the river and I came to a little waterfall and some caves. It was the coolest thing I have ever seen! I didn't know there was such a thing in Minnesota. It was beautiful. So then I just took the path home and thought about my wonderful day.

2. sounds great. I love little adventures like that while high. Helps me appreciate nature more.

3. Nature will show you magic any time you let her!!!! :smoke:

4. that sounds like an amazing day. i love days when nature's power draws you in and leaves you feeling refreshed with your life. to me, that's not insignificant at all. glad you had a beautiful day! go have some more ~~
    xo

5. That is so dope, I love to take a hike to a waterfall and toke up there. You just hang out watch the water and enjoy life. =)

Z

6. Thats the best feeling i think there is
    One day there was a very light rain...and it was the very begining of spring. i was outside my house having a slight tok all to my self...(did not want to share with room mates :) ) and i look at this tree. i can see all the buds on it, really to flower...and the street light had this amazing glow on the rain drops that were stuck on the flower buds. i as looking at it for maybe 15 minutes or so...it was the most amazing yet simple thing i have seen in my life...just small distored reflections...in creadiible!