Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this may be stupid but.. "magic brownies"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Drak, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Ok, so i really wanna get high and I have some weed, but my bowl broke, I want to make some weed brownies with this Betty Crocker mix i have. but i live with other people who aren't home and the woman i'm living with has kids that would want some brownies
    first of all i need to know how to make them,
    and second of all is there anyway i could make the weed only in half of the brownies? or just part of the pan? i don't want to get these kids high

2. lol. nice.

3. You need to make "Cannabutter"

4. but how do i deal with the half thing?

5. how about make some regular brownies first. Then make the other brownies for yourself.

6. You dont have to make cannabutter, just chop it up small and put it in.

And.....use 2 tins?

7. "f*ck your kids, I'm not the dad" *munch on delicious magic brownies in their face*

8. lol i wish i could do that, but i'm living in this ladies house lol
    like for dirt cheap and she treats me like i'm part of her family
    of course i gotta give the kids brownies:p

9. Make 2 batches or if you don't have enough mix. Use it all on half of the mix
    Thus making it taste worse but more potent...or just use half of ur bud.. To make half a batch

10. alright thanks man

11. Say that there's walnuts, so the kids won't want any.

12. but pretty much i just make it with the 1/4 cup of water 2/3 cup of vegetable oil and 2 eggs and make it just the way it says to but just put it in the mix?

13. So you live with your mom and your brothers and sister will want some of your brownies?

14. no i rent out a womans upstairs for 700 a month and all i have to do is pay that and she lets me eat there food and have dinner with them if i want and such. i thought it'd be nice to give her sons some brownies since i'll have some and they'll notice the mix is gone

15. Sounds like a nice hookup u got there bro.:smoke:

16. i agree:p

17. Nooooooooo... Lol that guy up top didnt know shit. You need to make cannabutter, witch is just melted butter in a pot on the stove, and then you throw your super finely ground up bud in. Let it sit for about 5 minutes, or until theres a slight green tint to it, then filter out the bud with a fine mesh strainer. Let the butter cool and solidify and then use it as regular butter with any recipie that calls for butter. And it doesnt sound like your brownies use it haha. Just make pipe or you could buy a swisher or a pack of papers and roll yourself up.

18. i have a pack of cigarettes i've never made a joint before but can i rip off the filter put the weed in the empty paper once i get the tobacco out and then just smoke that?

19. #19 TheCudLife, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    There's a world beyond your mommys house. You'll find out one day. Mommy and daddy aren't gonna maintain you forever.

20. #20 TheCudLife, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fuck that just go with the brownies they're bomb!