Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This may be a stupid question..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by j4ck3l, Apr 12, 2011.

1. I've read all over this forum and I love it. But I have a question about some weed I smoked on Friday. I've smoked a few times from bongs and pipes and joints, but this has never happened to me. My friend has a homemade ceramic bong, and I only took one hit, coughed my brains out for like 3 minutes, and was high for around 7 hours. Was this really good bud, was it laced, or am I just a newbie smoker who couldn't take my hit? Thanks for the help :) On a side note, I'm finally going to experience my first 420 :D

2. I know, that's why I was asking if it had something else in it, or if my time perception was just really screwed up lol

3. 7 hours is pretty long but, it was probably some dank, your a new smoker, and you smoked out of a bong. That's what getting high feels like, if you like it continue smoking. If you don't like it don't smoke.

This is my first time smoking on 4/20 as well because last year I had no bud. But, this year I will have 3 kinds of dank and kief from about 15 grams of dank. :smoke:

4. Have u gotten high before? I think this is the first time you really got high.(and maybe it was some good shit, doubt it was laced though... Ask your friend) anyways when you cough you actually inhale more smoke and you get higher if your a beginner smoker. Idk I think it was the coughing that got you that lit.

5. Nice dude :D But yeah, I also got a little freaked out because a cop drove past me and my friends.

6. The more you cough, the higher you will feel, due to your brain experiencing oxygen loss. As far as being high for seven hours goes, if you're a beginner, it can happen. That used to happen to me all the time, but as you develop a tolerance, you'll notice you won't be getting high for as long.

7. I'm pretty sure it was laced with crack.

8. crack indeed.

9. After a ton of times smoking now, I realized reading back on this that I was just a little paranoid from a cop and that I wasn't high for 7 hours, I was just burnt out afterwards