this may be a really stupid question...

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. but i\'m curious to know the answer to it anyway

i thought of this question while i read the marching on washington thread n it said somethin bout how dr. king did his i had a dream speech somewhere

but my question is

how the hell\'d dude become a doctor back in those days, i didnt think black people could do shit like that back before the civil rights shit went down, so how\'d he become a doctor

i did shitty in history, so thats probably why i dont know

2. He got a Ph. D. in Systematic Theology at Boston University (says wikipedia) in 1951. Blacks were involved in higher education before the civil rights movement, but not as much as after. I\'m sure someone else can tell you more.

3. That is a good question. I always wondered why he was called a Doctor. Thanks, Shalom. :)

4. It was just another Ruse by the so called man...

In short they used king to make the blacks think they were inferior to the so called whites when they were\'nt.

After he did the whole Civil rights thing even though it was so unnecesary they killed him becuase he went againts Vietnam.(JFK was killed for the same reason)

After he died they ran the Urban renewal project which took and shut down many black owned and operated businesses turning them into yes Projects...

So Whitey did fuck us over....Dont trust the goverment people they dont give a fuck about black,whIte,spanish yada yada yada

The only color they care about is green and there trying to turn as that way.

i WILL NOT CONFORM!!!!!!!!!!

5. ^ i like that one better :smoke:

6. He did get a degree though.

Blacks were better off without the Civil rights movement.

Jesse Jackson and Revren watevr is all on the payroll.

And thats coming from a black guy,can\'t even trust your own people sometimes.

Vietnam was all about Opium which I don\'t mind cause heroin junkies don\'t really rob people,but crack tipped the bowl over.

If it was\'nt for the Urban renewal project crack would\'nt have spread that fast or at all.

Blacks and whites would be equal,now were not.....

Funk Crack....

7. I hate hearing about black, white, brown, fucking anything.

Its bullshit.

Fucka race.

8. I\'m with you on that,racism pisses me off.Money is the tool of racsim take that away and were all good going back to nature and shit.

Imagine a life with no money I can see it now.

Blacks and whites living in villages and shit,theres still would be technology but no money.

Every has there own electric,water and waste sytems.Italians trading Pasta recipes for chicken recipes as a form of payment.

Sweet............

Money turns us all into fools along with religion, everybody thinks there better.....

A simpler life is what I yearn for.....Funk money

9. Stupid thread and an even dumber response, all you have to do is a tiny bit of research at your local library or the net instead of creating this.

10. It\'s not like African Americans were barred everywhere, from everything; but it was certainly a prevailing problem.

It seems to me, he picked a less discriminatory institution.

11. How is that a dumb response I actually did research on that,I\'m just trying to educate the people on the evil\'s on the goverment.If you wanna defend them go ahead haha.

Thats like watching a snakes back,you\'ll watch his back and when it\'s your turn to do the same gulp your in his belly.

And don\'t call me dumb,do I come to your job and tell you how to flip burgers no.(Jk)

But don\'t call me dumb for real thats very direscpecful of you, you could correct me if I\'m wrong but don\'t disrespect me.

12. Sorry I couldn\'t focus on the rest of what you were saying so I\'ll address this. I said your response is dumb, in my mind that leaves much more room for you to express something different. Some of my posts have been very stupid at times, yet I realize that I\'m not dumb. Maybe I should have said something that wouldn\'t obviously upset you, maybe I should have said that this thread is insensitive and all the posters just people of differing opinions, hmmmmmmmmm, sorry I can\'t do that.

Don\'t ever disrespect me, because when members make and post inside threads like this I feel something, because I\'m black.

Peace.

14. Here.

15. There was the sepperate but equal policy before that so black people could go to black colleges just not white colleges.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.