Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This may be a kinda dumb question but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wawa789, Aug 14, 2011.

1. But when it comes to bongs and vapes. ALWAYS is gonna cost over $100 for a new quality vape. And bongs are expensive so don't be scared to shell out 200-300 on a bong. Those are worth it in the long run.

2. #22 wawa789, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I felt like by grinding it more trichomes were bring released.

3. Yes, grinding it gets you higher, because youre getting more surface area = more thc

4. i paid my grinder 10$ and god that's the best shit i ever bought get you higher much faster and a better high. Also you get to use less weed.

5. #25 wawa789, Aug 14, 2011
    What a bubbler?

6. nah a basic grinder :p

7. My buddy gave me his sharpstone with the clear top...best grinder ever

8. I don't know.

I grinded up all my bud, and through it in a medicine bottle. Big mistake.

It all smoked fine, but it just seems so much more satisfying to break the bud up by hand and smoke the chunks of the bud.

9. #29 wawa789, Aug 14, 2011
    I know what you mean but I like grinding so I fill my keif catcher so I can put it on bowls.

10. #30 420Surf, Aug 14, 2011
    Quality heady bubblers can well exceed even this and many find them to be entirely worth the price tag. Smoking a disc diffused 15 arm luke Wilson bubbler is dramatically different than some 45 dollar mass production piece. Nearly every high end glass company offers some kind of bubbler model very few of which are attainable for less than 100 or so dollars.

11. I know some bubblers are around $300. I think if you are a person with only 1 or 2 peices go for it. But its a little pricey. I can't say i get higher on a 300 bubbler then i do on a 40. Can you?

12. #32 420Surf, Aug 14, 2011
    I can safely say that a few of those three hundred dollar bubblers definitely possessed a level of airflow, diffusion and milking capabilities that allowed me to intake much more smoke than a forty dollar bubbler and had me way further gone in a lot less hits.

13. Interesting. I'll stick to my cheap pipes though...:rolleyes: