This Man May Have Just Saved The World.

Discussion in 'General' started by flower_child, May 20, 2006.

1. holy shit!!!!!!!!! this guy is fucking smart.

2. uh acid rain is pollutants being evaporated with the water, its pollutants like smoke being mixed with water vapor

3. My personal town car runs off of animal semen. I find it to be very efficient because I can use my fuel as window washer fluid as well.

4. :smoke:

5. dude wouldnt these be ridiculous to crash though? i mean you got a ton of separated hydrogen molecules there, wouldnt that explode?

6. haha, probably so.

7. So instead of fender benders we get huge fire-balls in the middle of the street? What's not to love?!

8. earliest "first" water powered vehicle i ever saw on youtube was ninteen sixty something.
    i suspect they've been around since victorian times, certainly it wouldnt have been too long after discovering that you can get water to combust.

so why havnt we got them?

and where's our flying cars?

some fucker is holding up the show.

what... the harrier jump jet has never been able to be repeated? it was a fluke design? give me a break.

some fucker is holding up the show.

i say you all just jump on the net now and download ALL the data you can on how to construct these water fuels you can use in any engine!

http://water4fuel.com/ was one that stuck in my mind, but by no means does that mean its the best. they just knew how to "market" an idea implanted in my mind the best. hehe.

9. #49 Deleted member 87043, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2008

I´m sorry but this does not look reliable on any level. The "water4gas device" is just a jar with tubes sticking out. And they point to some kinda of mouth that connects to nothing and then point to an engine. And then it magically runs on hydrogen.

[​IMG]

Also a transportation system that runs on hydrogen? Where have I heard that before?

[​IMG]

edit: This is what they´re offering you. So instead of wasting money I suggest you go into your own kitchen, I doubt there is a home in the US that doesn´t have 90% of the stuff shown here (a plastic spoon and baking soda!!!), and magically come up with a system that uses "forgotten US patents", their words, not mine.

[​IMG]

edit again: The fact that he goes by the name "Ozzie Freedom" should indicate this is all a scam.