THIS MAN’S BEEN QUESTIONED BY POLICE 258 TIMES, SEARCHED 100 TIMES, ARRESTED 62 TIMES – THE REASON WHY HAS SPARKED OUTRAGE A LAWSUIT

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Nov 30, 2013.

1. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/29/man-arrested-62-times-for-trespassingat-his-place-of-work/
    This is fucking unbelievable. The sad thing is even if he wins the lawsuit, the cops don't care they just will give him taxpayer  money, no one will be fired and they'll continue to do this shit. On top of that they'll probably cry for money and get taxes raised. Too bad the Maimi Gardens Police Department is a government enforced monopoly. 

2. I'm just confused about the idea that he's being racially profiled...

Well, the story itself is bizarre and doesn't really make sense, but as for racial profiling allegation...are there not many black people in Miami? I wouldn't think that to be the case.

3. The stupidity in the comment section about the possibility of "the kid dealing dope out the backdoor" speaks to The Blaze's out-of-touch, social security suckling, ignorant audience, which is apparently a major demographic.  However I must remember the Blaze is the child of Glenn Beck so it makes sense. They're so quick to give the police the benefit of the doubt like a well-trained statist would. If it was one of their children being constantly stalked by the police, and not accused of any crime, would they have the same response?

Not attacking your source, just finding some of the people funny. 

The dude needs to lawyer up and sue for harassment, stalking, and everything under the sun which applies. 

4. Just got pulled over by Miami Gardens PD about a month ago. I was parked on the side of my friend's house hotboxing with him when my car ran out of gas (fuck me). He had to go get some gas for me so I stayed there waiting in the car, stoned and paranoid. Sure enough, about 5 mins after he's gone I see those horrible rectangle-like lights moving towards me. Then ANOTHER pair of those following the first. Two damn cop cars. One of the guys flashes that brightass light at me and lowers his window to ask what's going on. I tell him my car ran out of gas and he just keeps blinding me with his light. He asks if I've been smoking weed tonight, guess he smelled it. I tell him no, but I can't stress how shitty of a liar I am, particularly when high. He asks me again and I confess. At this point my battery died, no idea why. I don't tell them yet but try to keep eye contact while he speaks and the second cop gets out. They actually spot the fucking weed in my car now as I have no time to hide it and they spot the bubbler too. Both cops, one white, one black, give me shit about smoking in the car but they actually actually helped me with my car battery and waited with me while my friend was back with some gas. They let me go, didn't take my weed or bubbler. One of them actually said he smokes weed too but he doesn't drive high.

But... I'm a white muhfucka. Thought I'd share cause I thought it was so coincidental since it's Miami Gardens PD and they have some notoriety about being incredibly racist, at least around here.

5. Shit like this..... arghhh fuck i don't even have the words to articulate how these kinds of abuses of authority create a ripple effect that so negativley permeate an entire society

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yea if he was dealing drugs he would have a hell of a lot more charges then just one weed charge. I dont know how that guy hasnt moved the fuck out of miami gardens, I wouldnt last that long.

Maybe he was just more popular than those cops in high school and there still butthurt :confused_2:

7. There has to be more to this story. Why didnt he bring up this issue before? 258 arrests fro trespassing where you worked seems strange. DId they threaten him or something? He has a pretty good case for harassment, false arrest, and imprisonment. 258 arrests really adds up in jail time. This reminds me of this story I read about cops going around and doing cavity searches on people on the side of the road and detaining people for HOURS to do medical checks on them. 

My guess would be that he refuses to show ID or something. Or maybe he's just banging the sheriff's daughter.

9. No see because it is probably the same cops arresting him. I doubt there are new cops on the route every time they see him. Plus his employer must say they know him. There has to be something.

10. I'd just hang it up if I had been arrested 258 times lol. 

11. #11 *ColtClassic*, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013

WTF does this even mean?

* also, he had not been arrested 258 times. He had been "questioned" or harrassed by the police 258 times...

258 times.........

The police are becoming absolutely DESPERATE to create criminals, when their real OBLIGATION is to protect the people and be a humble servant of the people, instead they have become public serpents that prey on the innocent.

12. He was still searched and arrested a lot for nothing. I guess they figure since they caught him once....

I mean if I was arressted 258 times I would just go to the mountains and live in a cabin a sad sorry shell of a man. That would be insane to be arrested even 20 times. 

14. I didn't even think it was possible to get arrested 258 times, it's almost as if you would have to TRY to get arrested that many times XD

Again, he was not arrested 258 times. You exhibit a clear and fundemental misunderstanding of the entire story, as shown by any plausible interpretation of your statement.

16. k