Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This makes me sick.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hakennase, Nov 20, 2005.

1. an interesting thing to be floating around the internet, isn't it? i wonder how much of the president's mail is photocopied and passed around as a joke.

2. I bet bush gets off to letters like these... its strange to see that this kid seems to have better morals than most adults.

3. Hey,

That made my stomache turn... Fuck the fascist gov't.

-Timmy

4. I agree with the idea, but she sucks at explaining that.

5. Fuck Bush for this. Everyday I hear on the radio how the government doesn't have enough money for schools and other IMPORTANT things but they keep opening up new jails because they don't have room. The reason they don't have room is cause they put perfectly harmless people in there for 6 years. You could do so much worse shit and get half as much time but no go bust the loving dad who plants weed.

6. Aye, we can't just say "Fuck Bush", he is only one man who has carried on the precedent of extreme presecution of marijuana. There millions of people who voted against laws such as ones in Denver. They too are to blame for the laws concerning marijuana, so as easy it is to say "Fuck Bush", please make sure you included everyone, past and present who has held these unjust laws against, what is seems as, the will of the people...

7. That's so messed up. To bad the President wont ever see those letters. But even if he did he wouldnt do anything. Bush deserves to be in jail more than this guy.

8. I saw on the news after reading this about people who sexually malested kids and were getting out of jail in 5 4 or 3 years!!!

AND THIS GUY GREW A PLANT. SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE VIEWED AS A GOOD THING RARWARWARWARRRAAARARARAWRRAWRWAWRAWR

9. Ok dont fuck bush... FUCK ANSLINGER, HEARST, MELLON BANK OF PITTSBURG, AND DUPONT!

10. Don't forget big tobacco and alcohol companies.

11. There are some disgusting policies out there. and some sick people who carry them out.

12. man, that is fucked up

13. Thats messed Bush sends 1000's of people a way to there deaths and he gets to run the usa but some one plants some plants and the get tooken a way from there family.

14. Wookies are cool you're right I shouldn't just say Fuck Bush

15. It is sad the think about it that he punishment for weed can be worse then the punishment for much worse and violent crimes. I just hope things change in the near future.

16. That makes me want to scream. My gf read that and is now in tears.

My, what a fucked up world we live in.

Amen to that... *sigh*