This look like its growing good?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Apple Fries, May 29, 2011.

1. hey i had one picture up of my plant from about 24hours+ ago...i just took this picture ive only been growing this plant for 3 days can someone tell me if its growing on schedule? or like it should be in new first time growing...
    [​IMG]

2. I think you're camera is so HD it's hurting my eyes because I can't even see that plant.

Either that or you took a shitty cell phone pic, which isn't helping anybody.

3. Not even close to hd its my phone lolLOLlol

4. I think your picture is too blurry to get an accurate prognosis, and besides, its way too small to tell if the plant has any noticeable problems. The cotyledons haven't even fully formed yet.

Besides, most people on this forum haven't even seen a marijuana plant, so they can't help you as much as people in the growing section can. Here, I'll get you started

Absolute Beginners - Grasscity.com Forums

5. What the fuck is that?

come on man take a picture with a decent camera

6. I think your picture makes it tough to tell... but it's green and that's good.

I got the same question about mine tho... and it has some nice pix i took with my phone. It can be done.

How's it look?

7. yea i need a better camera b4 u guys can really tell but its sturdy stalk bright green and smells good LOL so i think its growing good

8. For 3 days, a sprout like that is normal for almost any type of plant.

9. Dude that plant looks no older than a couple of days. Asking if it is growing right is like asking somebody how their high is right after they hit the bong.