Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this look good for the price?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mastermaster, Aug 10, 2011.

1. does that look good for $15? We smoked a couple bowls of it last night and everyone liked it. It has a good smell no seeds at all. Not alot of stems or anything in it.

Attached Files:

2. Nice reggie.

3. That's what my dealer said it was get this tho. He picked up 42g of it for $120.

4. If your area is like mine and you typically get about 3.5gs for $20, which you paid a bit less than and have smoked some, then you're good. Buy some scales or don't worry about it.

5. #5 mastermaster, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks bro.

6. 3.5 for 20$ thats shit. im in a tough county of texas and i get quarters for 20 and ounces for 55-60 i mean swag is cheap for 15 bucks you got jippped over half what u should have had

7. Whee in texas homie?

8. That looks like high grade bush(lol). If it was $15 a gram you got ripped. Even for what you got it seems steep. Maybe its just your area.

9. I would pay like 10 for that but if you smoked a couple bowls already then 15 isn't bad

10. you get 3.5 of regs for 20? thats rough lol regs go for 25 a quarter around here

11. #11 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well he alreadysmoked
    I think it's high mids, and maybe got like 1.5 g (before smoking)
    So it's a pretty nice deal

12. I don't see how people can smoke reggy, no offense at all, but the stuff barely gets me high and gives me a bitchin headache on the comedown...

13. While I never get a headache it just sucks to smoke it. Yeah it gets you high but it doesn't smell/taste/look nearly as great. I'd def rather throw down a little more and get some nice dank.

14. For all we know those buds could be the size of dollar bills. Put something like a coin next to the buds so we can compare size.

15. in round rock whoever asked