This little girl is so fucking creepy

Discussion in 'General' started by Cally Kush, Jun 26, 2012.

1. her mom is the devil

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvCfkejRGbY]!!Psycho Pageant Kid!! !!FUNNY!! - YouTube[/ame]

2. This comment explains it.

3. What the hell is she doing?

edit.. above post explains it lol, thanks.

4. Fucking beauty pageants, I want my 2 minutes back.

5. haha i guess that makes sense. but she defiantly is fucked in the head, shes starting to act like her mom the way she stairs and shit

6. dude wtf is wrong with this kid

7. Fuck the kid...The parents are the ones that concern me the most.

Prancin' your child on stage lookin' like that, fucks wrong with you?:cool:

8. omg she's adorable lol

9. She was adorable. Wtf is everyone talking about?!

Not for a split fucking second did I think "This girl is psycho!"

10. Oh bollocks, the whole pageant thing is so fucking creepy, so so wrong.

I had the misfortune once of sitting most of the way through that fucken movie lil miss sunshine. ERR-MAH-GERRD that was nasty, it made me wanna vomit.

WTF is wrong with these parents pimping their kids out, surely its only wanking material for kiddy fiddlers.

11. little miss sunshine was anti-pageant just sayin :rolleyes:

12. Aye Cally i know that, it was still fuckin creepy. like i said the whole pageant thing is in really bad taste. Nothing cute or cool about them.

13. lol that little kid knew what she was doing....attention whoring....probably a huge brat...good luck when shes sixteen mama

14. Do you guys smoke weed or crack? The little girl is enjoying life while the interviewer is being a dick and the mom is stuck defending herself. That is 100% what happened in this video.

15. thats exactly it. and the mother was always trying to calm her child down during the interview...shes fucking 5 and wasnt even really acting out. i bet her mom yelled at her off camera.

16. Man If you don't see what's really going on here people are dumber than I thought

17. She's cute as fuck :laughing:
    Poor kid though, 5 years old, shit i didn't start wearing make up til i was 15.
    Don't understand how you could want to force your child into becoming something so..shallow. Disgusting.

As Dwayne said in little miss sunshine - "Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. School, then college, then work... Fuck that."

18. the fake tits are pretty over the line, jesus

19. #19 TesseLated, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    Thats pretty funny...Ive been teaching kids this age through senior in hs for about 15 years...I know whats up with kids....and I can tell you that one wears the pants..lol

20. hahaha fake tits on 5 year olds. dafaq