Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This Kinda Made Me Mad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CmMx112, Feb 2, 2011.

1. So last night I was sitting in my public speaking class. This lady was talking about her family and how everybody was being diagnosed with different deases. Well she brings up her brother in law, who is 25, has lung cancer. After she said that, she followed with this statement, "yea, and its because he smokes so much weed." This bothered me so much. How can people be so ignorant? Sometimes I have my doubts about the human race... :devious:

2. Eh, inhaling any type of smoke regularly is going to fuck your lungs up. It would have been more correct if she just said "because he smokes so much", but not completely incorrect. I'm not agreeing with her; obviously weed itself doesn't cause cancer, but the smoke probably had some effect. Shoulda vaped/eaten his stuff.

3. sounds like someone might have to choke a bitch :hello:

4. you should have taken her to you public interruption class.

5. Bro you should spam her Facebook with pictures of OG Kush. that'll teach her.

6. Wayne brady?

7. Haha, I know smoke itself is bad, but weed doesnt cause cancer. I might have to offer her a 'regular' cigeratte... ;) Hahaha, just kidding, I wouldnt waste .00001 grams on that ignorant bitc... Person... :D

8. Ignant woman..I wonder how her family member would feel if he heard her say that lol..

9. You have just as much a chance getting cancer from cannabis than you do an apple. If it wasn't for weed my uncle whom has cancer(albeit not lung) would be dead by now. He still smokes two packs of newps a day.

10. Only kind of mad? You should have THROWN YOUR SHOES AT HER!

11. Dude..your sig is just..thank you.

12. I would have put her in her place.

Also, does he mix his weed with tobacco? That could be a contributing factor. Like someone said, no smoke is good but he could have gotten it from spliffs or something.

13. OFFTOPIC:
    But, "Everywhere I go there's always something to remind me....."