This kid was bullied now look........

Discussion in 'General' started by zomeP, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Kids are pricks...

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. SMH poor kid I feel bad for the ones that have to go through things like that :(. People better hope they never try to bully my kids.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. #4 SwichOne, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    He seems like a cool person. Sad that ppl target others for minor differences in appearance. Sometimes I feel like these younger generations are more kind and compassionate than older generations but then sometimes I'm not so sure ..

*the mom turned out to be racist and supposedly the kid had used racial slurs @ school . Either way the mother is not helping her sons situation if she is teaching him racist tendencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bullies need to have a taste of their own medicine!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I'm 28 and honestly... Seems like people around my age & younger are incredibly self centered, vain, and sometimes downright cruel. Don't get me wrong, I meet some cool people from time to time, but for every one awesome person I meet, there are 10 shitty ppl.

Seeing how the kids father is a very proud Aryan, I would question what kind of values the kid had been taught, and if he's being bullied due to that value system. If he has been using racial slurs and what not, then fuck that kid, he deserves to have his ass beat on a daily basis.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Bullies are faggots.

• Funny Funny x 1