this kid has all the answers!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Box of Rain, Jun 29, 2009.

1. hahahahahaha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A884pfKhW4]YouTube - Shape your beliefs[/ame]

2. #2 ArgoSG, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    I actually don't find it funny though, it's the most depressing video I've seen in a long time. It makes me really, really sad that parents are allowed to indoctrinate their children with anything they want. That kid would be a happy intelligent kid if his parents actions weren't tolerated by society. All I ask is that people harshly criticize those who indoctrinate children with anything, religion included. In the year 2016 or 2020 this guy will be grown up, and between A Standford graduate with an MA in Economics and dual PhD's in anthropology and cognitive neuroscience vs. Sarah Palin, who will he be voting for?

3. Well im convinced! Its time for me to put this devil's weed down and praise the Lord! Thank you kid who knows nothing except what his parents have told him! :hello::hello::hello:

4. jesus... that looks like a jonas bros poster in the back.

5. Try muting the video and watching it from a more objective perspective. Look at his expressions. It looks like he cries a lot, i feel terrible for him. He's probably and honest kid and tries hard to reconcile the tugging feeling that religion is bullshit with what he has been taught through repetition. It just makes me so angry that parents get away with this shit.

6. ...
    He has a Jonas Brothers poster in the background.

I know that's what it is because my girlfriend has it on her wall.

7. i feel bad for this kid, he just seems very pathetic and ignorant....and that jonas brothers poster...fail.

8. this kid needs to smoke some weed