This just under developed ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by flat_lander, Feb 27, 2017.

1. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] I can't remember momma having them so wondering if it's a reveg thing or something else

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Needs a bigger pot

3. She don't get a bigger container unfortunately for her. She's getting the top 4 inches cut off in the morning. I find supercropping and heavy topping help snap plants from flower back to veg a little quicker. Reveg of this strain grow like a bugger. It was transplanted from cloner ( peat pellet ) to 10 ounce Dixie cup on feb.23. So roots still have plenty of room to grow. Promix hp soil with an extra 25-30% perlite added with low level nutes. Clones straight from clippings get introduced nutrients ( since they are taken late in flowering they show signs of potassium D then their stems kinda harden then die ) I think the one in the pic has actually never been given just straight water. Drainage isn't an issue, I used a soldering iron to screen the bottom. I also feed from the bottom. Only way to do it with that damn dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum