This Just In: Romney is a liar.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LeroyDankins, Aug 16, 2012.

1. If this wasn't already blatantly obvious here's a collection of some of his greatest lies. (So far.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_pgfWK3sxw&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Ultimate Mitt Romney Flip-Flop Collection - YouTube[/ame]

2. Exactly, this is why it was never a question that I wasn't going to vote for him. He says a lot of the right things, but he does all the wrong things and, obviously, actions mean more than words.

3. and you are shocked because?

Obama never lied to become president ( yeah fucking Right.... )

the whole thing is a fucking JOKE whoever you vote for

don't fool yourself

4. A lying politician? The concept of this is completely alien to me.

5. But these are blatant lies, he doesn't care if people knows he's lying. There are virtually no repercussions for him or his campaign team. He's awful confident in his ability to buy the election.

6. This Just In: Every politician lies!

And I'm not exactly fond of Romney, I'm generally an Obama supporter. That being said, I understand that most politicians lie. Obama (surprise surprise) has not fulfilled his many promises.

7. Of course he doesn't care. All he has to do is have good body language and a charismatic way of communicating his bullshit to the masses without actually saying anything of relevance - that's what most politicians do.

And it doesn't matter, because the MSM won't ever call him out as a liar. They won't mention the details they don't want to be heard, so if he says anything contradictory it will be forgotten in the mists of time and never brought up on the news. People's attention spans are so short they'll just forget old information and replace it with the new stance.

8. @TheDoctor, Well said.

Its just really frustrating that he won't face any consequences no matter what kind of bullshit he pulls off.
    I can't imagine the calamity that would ensue in our nation if this man were voted into the highest office of power. :eek: Its frightening.

9. It would be bush era wars, bailouts, and propaganda, with it's own twist.

10. @The Doctor You're right about attention spans. I already forgot what this thread is about...not even page 2 yet.

11. Well, of course I didn't mean everyone has a short attention span, but the average FOX Viewer probably does. :D

12. Romney is a lair, Obama is a warmonger..

I gotta say though its good to see the real liberals true colors with Obama going on the offensive in foreign policy. I had a discussion the other night and the liberal I was talking to sat there like a deer in the headlights when we discussed foreign policy and the atrocities that are taking place under this administration.

13. I feel bad for you guys in the US because both parties seem to be doing basically the same thing. They both seem to be on the same side.

I remember the euphoria when Obama was voted in, even people here in the UK were happy because many thought that he would start to take steps in the right direction - closing of Guantanamo Bay, less wars, etc. - but nothing changed. I realise that Obama had a tough job, but I haven't had a very good view of him over his time in office.

Then again, our politicians aren't a great deal better now, are they? :rolleyes:

14. Back in 2008 I had Barack Obama in the hero section of my myspace right next to my family.. very disturbing to say the least.

15. I just noticed 1 of the tags is "cuntface". Does politics turn people into haters...or do haters turn to politics?

16. Just a little bit of repressed hatred :eek:, I'll get over it soon enough.

17. It's bad. But what can you do? People are going to keep on buying into them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVZ_lLUIIyU]Waking Life - Self Destructive Man - YouTube[/ame]

18. idk has anybody caught Ron Paul in a lie?:rolleyes:

19. Im sure you can catch him misspeaking or making a mistake factually on rare occasion.. but blatant lying and word twisting he does not.

All Obamney does is pander to the base with emotional appeals and when they finally get the tough questions they dance around and mince their words.