this isnt silver haze!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cheeba00, Nov 15, 2008.

1. So yesterday, i called this kid i know to get some weed from him. He kept callin me and tellin me he had weed to sell and he claimed it was some Silver Haze. So i drive about 20minutes away and while im driving he keeps callin n askin where im at every 5 minutes. Finally i pull up to the spot where he wants me to meet him. I call him and let him know that im here and am waitin for him, he tells me alright ill be there in 3minutes. I waited over 30min for him. he acted like he was close or some shit.. Anyways, he finally arrives and comes with some kid and im thinkin alright, thats probably his boy whose got the silver haze. but i was wrong, apparently it was his cousin who needed a ride home.. so bein how i am, i told him i would give him a ride home even though i was basically heading in the direction i would be if i was going back home. I drop him off, and the kid with the bud stayed in the car. I asked him to see the bud and he was like we cant do it right here, my cousins mom will see.. then he tells me i gotta take him all the way back to his neighborhood and asks if i can stop at McDonalds cuz he hasnt eaten. So i do him the favor and take him. then finally i drop him off at his apartment complex and ask again to see the bud, he shows it to me, and its dark, so i cant really see. So i smelled it and it smelt like some mids.. then i got a closer look and noticed there was seeds in it. I was like, what the fuck? this aint no silver haze.. silver haze wouldnt have seeds. hydro doesnt even have seeds. He said to me, man i dont know who the fuck told you that.. I didnt bother bullshittin with this kid, so i just tossed him $10 and got my dime and he got out the car. I was pretty pissed at this point. i hadnt smoked in a while and was in a pretty private apartment complex, so i decided to go park and roll up real quick and smoke on my drive back. So get this, im rollin up and all these cars keep driving by, bumpin music n shit, and i keep turnin my head back to make sure its not a cop, so as i turn my head back around to look at the blunt, theres a cop standing right at my window. Keep in mind why window was down, cuz i had to throw out the fucking seeds! Anyways, i was so startled that i jumped (like what happens when somethin pops up in a scary movie or somethin) and my unfinished blunt fell on the ground. the cop asked me what i was doin in the complex, and i was confused whe he'd ask, cuz what if i lived there, ya know?? so i just told him im waitin for my friend, and i could see him lookin around in my car, and i was trippin cuz i thought he might of seen the blunt on the ground and the weed on my shorts. then he was just like ok, we have suspiscious behavior goin on in this complex im just tryin to keep it safe. and i said oh, alright well im just waitin here. he then said alright, carry on sir, and left. So i said fuck stayin in this complex and drove up to the gas station and parked in the side parking lot. i notice theres weed spilt on my lap and try pickin up the pieces to fill the blunt. then i hear a car, look to my left and a cop pulls up right next to me and sees me lookin down. (i slid the blunt under my seat) he gets out his car and asks me why i am makin suspiscious movements, my keys were luckily on the floor and i picked them up and said i was lookin for my keys! and i put them in the ignition and took off. the cop didnt follow me luckily..

basically it was just a fucked up night.
    i got lied to
    had to drive some random kid home
    almost got busted for posession twice
    lost quite a bit of weed cuz of it falling on the floor mats
    and i didnt even get hooked up fatter for drivin this kid around.

i wouldnt of bought the weed from him, but i just moved to Tampa and got no other hook ups. Plus, i did all that driving, and it would of been a total waste if i didnt pick up anything at all..
    and to top it all off, the mids he sold me were prety shitty..

i hate when someone lies about the type of weed they got just to try and make a sale.
    i need to find someone with better weed.
    and a more reliable source! :smoking:

if u can relate to someone lying or manipulating u into a sale,
    post up your story

2. thank god you didnt get caught at least. always look on the brightside

anyway, that cockhead shouldnt mess around like that, its nonsense.

3. ya, im so glad neither of those cops arrested me..

i hate dealin with people like that.
    i want a good, reliable, dealer who doesnt over charge.

4. that sucks bro, but let me tell you any dank can have a seed
    it might have been a hermie...................

5. nah, it was clearly some mids..
    maybe even some reggie millers.

it didnt smoke like dank, i can assure you. lol

6. wait so you paid $10 for a dime of weed and your moaning? how much is a dime? even if its like 1.5grams id be more than happy to pay £7.50 for that over here!!! even if it was just some mids an not silver haze like he said..

D.
    :smoke:

7. never park in a gas station they always seem to call the cops. thats how i almost got arrested.

8. 10 dollars is a dime of weed. That's what a dime means. A ten dollar bag.

9. well im complaining because he claimed it was Silver Haze first of all, secondly im originally from Detroit, so the dimes down there are 3g at the most.

10. LMAO.. well for a start, 10 dollars is not a dime, and thats not what i asked...

Dime bag refers to what a certain weight of a bag used to cost way back when america as first introduced to weed.. which is what i was asking... how much does a dime bag weigh? haha

we deal in weights over here not names that now have no reference to what a bag weighs.

Hense an 1/8th is an 1/8th of an ounce, or, 3.5 grams... Sometimes called a king henry or a 20 bag etc..

king henry refers to henry the 8th for the people wondering about that.

Edit: just looked at my post which you replied to, it had missed out a few characters i typed. It was supposed to say; 'how much is in a dime?'

Right well if i got a 3g bag of weed in england that cost £7.50 i would be perfectly happy, even if it wasnt silver haze... i would be pissed he'd told me it was something it wasnt but thats not the point im arguing.... id gladly take a dime bag off your hands for $10 if you lived in the UK.

i would be pissed about the pigs an everything too.. but then again i dont smoke and drive so...

D.

11. Ha, I almost missed your edit and was about to flip out saying I know what I fucking read lol. Good thing I caught that.

As for how much a dime bag weighs, I've lived in three different states in America, and in each place a dime referred to the price.

Any sack that costs ten dollars is considered a dime. Maybe the drug dealers I've dealt with just don't know what they're talking about.
    A dime of something shitty might be 1.5g, a dime of some real fire shit might be 0.5g.

12. haha, yeh we coulda had a real dumb arguement hah

Well, if he only got like 0.5 G's id be real pissed for $10 lol... otherwise i wouldnt be too bothered

D.

13. why the fuck would you do all those favors.. that kids a fucking tool for doing that
    say lemme see the bud now or im out im pisssed i already had to wait 30mins
    never mind yeah its haze ill have my friend show it to you after u give him a ride home... o sorry its mids thanks for the ride

both kids are pussies never fuck with them again

14. ^that mighve not made much sense at first they were meant to be quotes hhaa
    im blazed

15. what a dumb fuck, if he talked to me in that tone after i did all that and got some mids instead of haze id punch him in the fuckin jaw and take his weed.

16. lmao what an idiot a dime means 10$ worth of weed

where i live
    dime 10$ for a gram of decent regs
    and dimes of dank go from .3 to .5

17. Dont call me a n idiot, do your research, ever wondered why something that costs $10 is called a dime bag? Well i just told you why wether you choose to believe it or not..

D.

18. why do people do so many favors these days.

do like kat williams says n look out for your star player in 2008 ! lmao:hello:

19. haha!!

ever since ive seen that, ive been thinkin that all the time now.

It's Pimpin, Pimpin!
    that shit was tooo funny

20. Dime sack=ten dollas worth of ganja..
    around here its gonna be .7 for dank.
    .9-1.0 of some coo shit.

BTW:: Dealers dont call you buggin you to buy from them.
    only hustlin lyin middle men do that. Dont get played..know your shit. You just got played.
    realize why and dont make the same mistake twice.:smoke::smoke: