This isn't mine I just found it and wanted to share

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fucking baked, Jan 29, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

How are you going to tell me that's not bad ass? I want it mane. I'd pay big $

2. The best part of waking up..

3. its like 40 bucks, i found that shit on twitter actually haha

4. Seems like a neat piece, someone packed the hell out of that too.

5. Click on the first picture...

[​IMG]

Also (not clickable),
    [​IMG]

6. i like the clear one^^^

7. Steve Bates makes them yeah.

There's a worked one by Bliffful Glass in the heady thread.

GMD and Apix have also made them.

They're sweet and I want one yeah but not amazing.

8. The one by Steve Bates is pretty dope. I can't stand the taste of coffee and weed at the same time though...

9. hot chocolate and weed :cool:

coffee in general sucks for me

10. eww im not smoking out of a hot mug that shit would be harsh man rather have a frosty mug with a beer

11. #12 fucking baked, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
    Word the clear one is the one I'd buy if I was gonna buy one. Looks the easyest to hit without spill. I'd just put a straw in the drink. Put some jack and coke in the bitch. Cross your fades ya dig? You can tell it would look cool getting milky with a drink in the middle.

12. And warm up your beer? You're mad.

13. Clear one would look disgusting after one hit. And you are drinking out of it.... so idk .

14. you could get those on etsy

15. I think if it had a glass straw attached it would work alil better. Cleaning it would be such a pain tho.

16. I'd just plug the holes and fill it with iso... then throw the whole thing in the dishwasher. That would clean the fuck out of it... when you take it own, empty the iso and rinse.

17. 50 bucks with shipping and handling. That's pretty steep but that's an awesome concept. How would you even go about cleaning it? :confused: