This isnt adderall

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smoker89, Jun 20, 2009.

1. So i bought some of what i thought was adderall for my finals this week and im pretty sure theyr not... they say NRP 104 and theyr 50mg

2. Lisdexamfetamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like it's something close to it, you didn't totally get ripped off. It's some sort of stimulant, I assume it has very similar effects. Maybe someone who has taken has input.

3. drugs.com pill idetifier is the best thing to use for any found pill, BAR NONE

you have:
    Vyvanse

Do not use Vyvanse if you have used an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam) within the past 14 days. Serious, life-threatening side effects can occur if you take Vyvanse before the MAO inhibitor has cleared from your body. Do not use this medication if you are allergic to lisdexamfetamine, or if you have hardened arteries (arteriosclerosis), heart disease, moderate to severe high blood pressure (hypertension), overactive thyroid, glaucoma, severe anxiety or agitation, or a history of drug or alcohol addiction. Some stimulants have caused sudden death in children and adolescents with serious heart problems or congenital heart defects.

Before taking Vyvanse, tell your doctor if you have any type of heart problems. Vyvanse may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. Vyvanse should never be shared with another person, especially someone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it. Using Vyvanse improperly can cause death or serious side effects on the heart.

Before taking Vyvanse
    Do not use Vyvanse if you have used an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam) within the past 14 days. Serious, life-threatening side effects can occur if you take Vyvanse before the MAO inhibitor has cleared from your body.

Do not use Vyvanse if you are allergic to lisdexamfetamine or if you have:

heart disease or moderate to severe high blood pressure (hypertension);

arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries);

overactive thyroid;

glaucoma;

severe anxiety, tension, or agitation; or

if you have a history of drug or alcohol addiction.

Some stimulants have caused sudden death in children and adolescents with serious heart problems

4. it's the "new" adderall. if you planned on taking stimulants, take it no doubt.
    vyvanse doesn't make me as "tweaked" as adderall, and remember that you can't snort it.

5. It's basically Adderall XR without the useless levoamphetamine side effects.

6. wow thanks guys good info!! just finished my 8 page paper in a quarter of the time haha