this is why pigs have such an ego

Discussion in 'General' started by niqq, Jan 9, 2010.

1. I'm not advertising this shit, just saw it on myspace and thought it was stupid.

they needa make up there minds, are they everyday people protecting the citizens or a "wanna be" militant force...
    [​IMG]

2. The Largest Organized Criminal Gang in the world. The Police Force.

3. cheers :bongin:

4. Its like Counter Strike, IRL.

5. fuck tha police.

6. let me ask you a question,

when you are in the bank and three dudes come in with full body armor shotguns and ak-47s (that we as citizens can buy) shooting up the place, would you rather the cops came with no armor and handguns, or came mob deeping, full combat gear with full auto weapons?

the police aren't all bad, dude. it's the policy makers that are bad, and fuck the police is such a fucking ignorant thing to say. i'd like to see you saying fuck the police when a cop saves your fucking life. "because they're a wannabe military force"

what the fuck do you expect them to do when the shit hits the fan? shoot a fucking beanbag at the guy who has the barrell of a rifle in your mouth?

7. so true my friend, so true.

i hate the police officer big ass egos and the way the way they abuse thier authourity on SOME people. hell, ive gotten pulled over 7 times in the past two months for silly things most of the time i wasnt even high. and i dont really drink.
    a couple times they tried to search me...one time my car came up as STOLEN and asked me to get out of the car while his hand was on his gun??? then he was like oops thats in iowa not florida. moron. what the fuck lol its not stolen.... whatever they arent entirely that smart sometimes.

BUT, I RESPECT THEM. they do their job, and when it comes down to a bank robbery, house robbery, murder.... i sure as hell am glad theyd come.

dont say fuck the police. if there were no police you be getting raped by your neighbor and shot by some kid wanting your gram of dirt ass weed.
    so you shut the fuck up bitch. and be happy they try to keep some peace.

8. word, not all cops are good, and traffic cops are bitches.

but we need the police, and they need to be able to hold their own.

9. although this was really cool haha made me laugh. sometimes it seems that way.
    its not the police though.

police just enforce laws that the govt put into place. so, "The Largest Organized Criminal Gang in the world" stems from the govt, not the individuals policing the govts law

10. there are some fucked up people in this world and youre right, they do need to hold their own, they have NO idea what they could be getting themselves into EVERY TIME they pull someone over...respond to a call....etc.

but sometimes (esp traffic cops) are new and are a little paranoid haha. the guy that said my 'car was stolen' was about to shit a brick and almost unholstered on me hahahaha. i was like "wow this is your first night out eh?" lol

11. Troof.

12. I don't hate the police.

If you're respectful and compliant when a cop pulls you over, you'll probably get let off with a warning, even if you're going 15 over and driving recklessly and out past midnight curfew at age 17. This happened to me two years ago.

In fact, I've never had to pay any sort of fine, and I've been pulled over four times, all when I was legitimately going over the speed limit. Respect goes a long way.

And yeah, when I'm actually having an emergency and I call 911, I'm gonna want the cops to have the most powerful tools available.

13. this one time i was riding with my brother, the boys swooped on us, three cars deep. they got on the megaphone, told us to open the door from the outside with our hands on our heads and all that bs, guns out.

turns out same car, two guys matching our descriptions just killed three people.

was i terrified? yes. where the cops wrong? yes. where the cops just doing their job and trying to get shit done? yes. do i blame them for freaking out? no.

it's all relative and you have to look at it from the cops point of view. he thought you were a badegg. maybe that car was stolen at gunpoint. you'll never know.

14. If we didn't have the police force to protect us, we'd essentially be fucked.

Think about it. A world without police would be mad chaos. Humans need to be kept in line too ya know.

And what everyone else has said, the police don't make up the laws, they only enforce them. It's their job.

15. yeah thats a good point... that why i wasnt at all mad at him. kinda nervous and uneasy of course, but hes doing his job. im cool with that.

sweet story, though.. haha wow. that must have been nuts..

16. I've had some asshole cops deal with me..and I've had some cool cops deal with me. Some made shit up...some didn't charge me for things I was clearly in possession of and claiming.

They aren't all bad..but just like they expect the worst and hope for the best...I do the same. I hope the cops gonna be nice...but I always expect a jackass who abuses his power. It may not always happen but I'm never surprised :smoking:

17. #17 freddyy420, Jan 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010

get a life man... i was just joking around.

18. I only hate the ones who abuse their power(pigs) and make every other police officer look bad.

19. im not sayin they dont do their job. theres specified officers for those extreme scenarios, but it clearly states, become a cop get a gun. it should be be a cop protect the public.

20. I'm just glad they're finally being honest with the advertisements...