Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is why I love weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jayjangle, May 17, 2011.

1. There are at least 10 reasons for why I love weed. Y'all have probably heard them a million times, but I feel I want to share them anyway :)

1. Everyone at parties loves it. Pass a joint at a party or a pipe, and you are sure to make at least a few friends or even connections. True story for me last Saturday.

2. Every strain tastes different, generally. I love trying new weed to see what it's like, even if the high isn't as great as stuff I had previously smoked.

3. I can take a two-week break from weed and not suffer any physical withdrawals, with depression and such being very minimal, as opposed to tobacco, which I quit using 3 weeks ago.

4. Some strains cause different types of highs, which makes trying new stuff exciting (at least for me). Even if I dislike a certain strain for its high, I at least appreciate the fact that I got to try it and find out.

5. Weed brings everyone together who smokes it, or wants to. Once, a one-on-one smoking session with my dealer turned into a ten-person circle when I asked if he could call some of his buds up. It was amazing, trying each others' strains and telling the craziest stories.

6. Weed draws people. When me and my friends were smoking in the woods last Saturday, this random jogger passed us, ran back, and asked for a hit. We gladly gave him two, and he told us he would never forget us. It was amazing.

7. Weed is easy to share. Even if I have maybe a bowl's worth left, I would gladly share it with a good friend over keeping it to myself and being the only one high.

8. It is possibly the only substance I have tried that doesn't make me do really stupid crap. I can smoke a joint, sit back and watch tv, without having the urge to go buy something expensive and such.

9. It is the perfect remedy for a very dull day. No explanation is needed.

10. The last reason is this: weed is a reason in itself :)

Cheers!

2. eye-opening.

3. phenomenal.

4. I'm so cheese right now.

5. I like weed because it gets me high.

6. It removes bias

7. Fan-friken-tastic

8. that was beautiful :,) :love:
    the happiness it brings to you and everyone around you, friends, strangers passing by, parents of friends who enjoy the ganja. im very much like you...im always willing to share a bowl with someone, anyone for that matter, friend or enemy, catch me at the right time and maybe enemies will turn friends that day :smoke: the weed brings everyone together, at least from what i have seen in my years :love:

9. weed<3
    EDIT: LOOK AT THESE NUGS!
    [​IMG]