this is why i love colorado

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by drillers19, Sep 14, 2011.

1. so im smoking on my way to class today, and i pull into the parking lot that i need for today, mid smoke. so i drive in and as i get to the front i take a hit from my little spoon, and this guy walks out the door.

so im like fuck it its college, and continue smoking. so i go and find a parking spot that's pretty close and the guy that watched me smoke is like following me. so im a little sketched, and he gets up to my window, gives me the biggest grin and 2 thumbs up, and gets into the car right next to mine.

ok wait... this isnt as cool as i thought...

2. I smoke on campus all the time. I use a dugout and one hitter. Awesome for quick walks to class. No one has ever followed or given me a dirty look. Although one time, a guy did approach me and ask if wanted to burn a bowl with him at the scenic pond on campus.. Best afternoon in awhile.. Went to botany lab after :D

3. Hell yeah Colorado is chill as fuck for sure. What college do you go to??

4. fcuk yea colorado :D haha i blaze everywhere i love it

5. im thinkin im going to a college in colorado!

6. your right that wasnt cool...

7. no need to be a dick. :rolleyes:

8. Colorado is amazing. Good weather (atleast in the fall and summer, I havent been there in the winter yet), amazing scenery and wide open spaces, the people seem pretty nice and its quiet out there too. Well in Greeley it was anyway. I'm definitely interested in moving there at some point, because I can build a decent life out there it seems like.:smoke:

9. Greeley is quiet if you stay west of 8th ave, east of there it gets ghetto as fuck.
    I'd be scared to walk down there at night.

oh and the weather in the winter blows haha.

but i still love colorado :)