Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this is why i like pot wayyy better than alcohol

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brooks90, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Yeah, they're very childish, what's a bitch is they all got bailed out their first day in there by their mommies and daddies. I was in lockdown for 7 days then moved to F-block for 5 days till my court date and I was like fuck I can't be in here till june 16, so I sold my WoW account to pay bail....fucking 10k bail 1k bond...lol I probably have that mixed up.

I went to school with them, but I do have other friends I should hang with, but they don't smoke so ...

2. i hate alchohl. i only smoke weed. alchohol is a thousand times worse than weed. most of my family is alcholics so i dont touch it.