Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is why I hate T breaks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Lately Ive been feeling that my high is not the same. The weed is nice so it might be my tolerance. I know because I can out-smoke my friends and it sucks because theyre fucking flying while im just buzzed.

So I started a tbreak today. I have weed but i wont touch it. I work out everyday i think it might help. But some minutes ago a friend called me and told me "hey i got some dank shit come see me later"

I always have a good time with them but im on a tbreak! What would you do?

2. You just started ur break today...?? So you havent evn started it yet haha

3. If it were me just tell Em your on a tbreak.stay home and play some vids or workout more. For me if I even hang out I'll get too tempted and your friends are dicks if they won't respect that.

4. Go and smoke with your friends. If you arent even getting that high, than start the t break tomorrow.

5. You should go with your friends, not smoke, and laugh at how high they are and trip them out. Sometimes this is even better than being high haha

Other than that I would say don't break it. This is my 4th day on a tbreak and I'm going a week till Thursday and I've had tempting moments in the last few days, but trust me, it's gonna be worth it when your breaks over. And i would say anything over a week is kinda overkill on your break so just think about how high you'll get in a week and DON'T SMOKE TILL THEN! Haha

6. If it was me, I would go blaze and start the t-break tomorrow. Just make sure you don't slip up during the break, the high you will get after the break is worth it.

7. Yeah just start tomorrow. Even if you haven't smoked all day and then you smoke tonight it's not gonna make a huge difference. It could be way worse if you were like three days in.