Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is why I hate hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Miklelottesen, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Okay, it just took me an entire Family Guy episode to roll my spliff! Had it been pot it would only have taken me half a minute..

2. Atleast now you have a hash spliff :confused:
    I've never rolled a hash spliff before..haha just put some ontop of some bud.

But you reminded me.
    One time I was packing a bowl and was completely zoned out the whole and it took me like 30 minutes, it was just bud too haha.

3. hahah that shit sucks when it happens. I'll get blazed as hell, break up some bud, get distracted by the tv, and suddenly its like 15 minutes later & its still not loaded! I gotta step my game up lol

4. well, that's the thing. I only buy hash when there's no bud around.. But I might try it sometime

5. I fucking love hash. :) There isnt anything better then smoking a gram of kush, then switching it up to some hash bowls.

6. Takes me about 60 seconds to roll some hash into a ball, drop it on top of some herbage, and take a hit and be on my way to the sky. Better luck next time.

7. Well you have to crumble it when you're making a joint. And then there's roasting the tobacco and constantly have to rub hash off your fingers, which takes a long time. All that dry tobacco makes your hands dry so it's harder to roll it.

8. then you dont belong in seasoned! haha:smoking:
    but seriously, break it up