This is why i dont drink alcohol.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FordyesSir, Apr 16, 2013.

1. So I just got off probation and during this time sustained from ANY kind of intoxicant. Weed(duh) alcohol(don't drink much at all) and no tobacco. Anyways, after I served my sentence, I was very anxious to get fucked up.

So a buddy of mine throws this get together at fhis house (8 of us all together, 5 guys 3 girls who I didn't know) so I head over and as soon as I walk in, I'm greeted with a bottle of ciroc and a big ass blunt. I'm happy. So I indulged. I went full fucking retard. I remember the girls came over and we were having a good time. Just chillin and playin cards but we get this great idea to play liquor pong. I get about a game in and I'm fucking floored. I guess I blacked out cause I don't remember anything els.

Fast forward to the morning and there's only 3 guys left... I wake them up and ask what the fuck happened lastnight. They tell me a was fine till 11 but after that, I just went quiet and sat there for about 15 minutes not saying anything. Out of nowhere a projectile puke halfway across the living room and laughed about it telling people to dare me to eat and and that I will. Thankgod I didn't but it dosnt stop there.

My friend who owns the house got pissed about it and somehow I took offence to that and got mad as hell. Telling him that he's MY bitch and that he WILL clean up my puke even if I have to make him. Well, I tried to make him and ended up with a black fucking eye and a busted lip. I was layed out for about half an hour and pissed all over myself in the bed and completely cocked blocked all of my friends. Who are now all pussesd at me. There's so much more details but I'm tired and not typing all that out. But this is my vow to never touch a single drop of alcohol again. Fuck that poison.

Goodnight to you all,

FordYesSir

2. I think you should apologize to the host asap. These are the kind of things that can turn friendships ugly and mark up your reputation.

3. #3 cutencarefree, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
    Yeah i agree just apologize.he was kind of wrong for the blackeye and busted lip tho. Idk maybe that's just a guy thing.

4. [quote name='"refeeR"']I think you should apologize to the host asap. These are the kind of things that can turn friendships ugly and mark up your reputation.[/quote]

Oh I did as soon as they told me the events that took place. I cleaned the sheets, mopped the WHOLE house, and cleaned the place up. We're actualy all smoking some bowls right now chillin haha. I even called the girls apologizing that I just got way to drunk, that this isn't what I'm usualy like at all and that Id love to make it up to them if I was threatening or embarrassing at all and one of the girls is coming over to my house tomorrow to hang and smoke a few. It's all good now but fuck does my eye hurt. He probably have to hit me that hard:(

5. probation for what?...

6. [quote name='"3lephunk"']probation for what?...[/quote]

Possession of drug para.

7. Blame it on the goose, gotcha feelin loose

8. Ha damn I stopped after I was blackout drunk and went to the wrong house at 4:30am And almost got arrested.

9. This is you you never go full retard man. But don't fret it's happened to the best of us.

10. #10 xpixiex, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
    Your friends are pussesd at you?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo[/ame]

11. Alcohol brings out the ego

12. I've never puked from drinking except my first time.

be cool, don't drink to much. you gotta handle it.

its weird with me. it doesn't take much for me to feel a buzz but, once I get up there I can hold it pretty well.

13. i lol'd

never go full retard.....

14. Dont give up on alcohol, you can have a lot of fun with it if you drink in moderation and learn to control yourself. Like others have said just don't go full retard.

15. I'm the same way.

just gotta know your limit.

16. I personally am not the biggest fan of alcohol myself but in all honestly this was your fault not the alcohols. You chose too get that fucked up. When I was reading your story I thought of a similar story of mine where I drank a liter of Smirnoff and two beers at just this small get together like yours was but before that smoked two joints of around .7 and one was half kief with a buddy of mine. Walked into the place high as fuck the vodka went down so smooth so I just kept drinking and 45 minutes later I was rolling on the ground passed out and had to be driven home. I didn't remember much of it at all but the next day I texted my buddy who I went with and drove me home. Turns out I ended up talking shit to these guys about how bad they were at beer pong and was ready to get in a fight at anytime. Never puked though completely blacked out most of it and was fortunate my friend was there to save my life potentially. Long story short I absolutely hated alcohol for about two months after that, but then eventually you get smart with it and can limit your use a little better.

17. If I was the host I would have done the same. Wasn't wrong. Bit good that you cleaned up. I went full retard once, I was fuckin a girl and puked on her while I was in. Shit was epic, I felt like an ass and she freaked the fuck out of course and hopped in the shower. Funny cuz we didn't even know whose house it was. So I went downstairs and played beer pong for another few hours at least and we spiked it all with moonshine. So I end up putting the sheets and shit I puked on in the washer, but couldn't figure it out.

Then next thing I know I'm at some chicks house and my buddy is fuckin her. I couldn't believe he did that cuz she was fat and shit but maybe he was more drunk than me. So I was in a Jacuzzi and this freakish girl asks if I wanna smoke. But she's got the most bullshit home made pipe I ever seen. It was like metal pipes and joints screwed together. I'm just glad I got a ride there, my cars all good .

18. Bahhahahaha

19. There's a difference between going full retard and projectile vomiting across a room, daring somebody to dare you to eat it, get the house owner to try and clean it up and getting beat up in the process and cock blocking all of your friends.

You sound like a party sith lord or something.

20. i don't even know how that shit happens. i'mn drunk as fuck right now. and i'd never think of that shit.
    but i guess sometimes guys get really white girl wasted too. you must of drank so much booze. fuck.