This is where I go to...

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by ECrass, Apr 21, 2010.

1. relax and enjoy the beautiful things in life, especially in the spring time.

This is the reservoir in New Hartford, CT. My friend and I took a trip up there the other day to walk around and enjoy the opening weekend for the fishing season. Once winter is gone I like to spend as much time outside as I possibly can, and this year I figured I should actually use my camera and snap some pictures of all the places I visit.
    I looked through a few pages and didn't find another thread like this, so I hope I'm not copying someone else's idea.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Post pictures of your favorite local places. Maybe you'll help another blade choose where to go on their next vacation!

2. #2 fallforlife, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
  3. great pictures :)

4. oh man those pictures are fantastic

5. holy shizz man. I'm a little jealous. there's nothing like that near where I live. It's about time I travel. ;)

6. Those are some DAMN good pictures. :cool:

For real I love smoking by bodies of water.

7. cool shit....florida's so boring all we have are woods, swamps, & the beach.

8. thats fucking beautiful you're lucky!

9. cool pics. I havent been to CT in a grip, but that brings me back. Woods, rivers and lakes om my:hello:

10. quoted for truth:smoke:

11. awesome dude.

12. hiked through this canyon outside of town had to do some gnarly rock climbing to get through it, took a couple pics

fuckin ancient lookin tree in this dried up watering hole
    [​IMG]

this little watering hole that was super deep
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We went to another water hole later that was better, you could actually swim in it and there were some salamanders and frogs in it, pretty bad ass lol