This is when you know you're in the ghetto.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grim Kreeper, Oct 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today I went down to Holiday to chill with some old friends. Between everyone we had a probably an ounce of weed split between 3 people.

The first thing we do is break into this house that is for sale, and greenhouse like a half oz in the bathroom. We were blowing up lightbulbs in the microwave, it was awesome. They turn all blue and electricy and then BLAM. We wrecked the house before we left, we used paint and shit.

We went to the park after that, there were these 2 kids there that were 10 years old, one of them was trying to impress us beceause we were older than him. The other one had a huge bag of cotton candy and we asked him for some and he didn\'t give us any, so his friend goes up and punches him in the face. These 10 year old kids are like hardcore fighting for 20 minutes, they were all bleeding and shit when it was done, and one was crying. The one who was trying to impress us decided to chill with us, so we smoked the rest of the weed with him, he couldn\'t hit it that well, we had to show him how it\'s done and then he got it. But that kid was soooo baked. Then he ran off for some reason.

We were chillin at this park for like 2 hours and at 10 these angry lookin black kids show up and start talking about nightriders. Then one said \"Nightriders sleep by day ride by night.\" And I was all high and shit so I said \"Isn\'t a nightrider a white chick who fucks black dudes?\" Then this kid asked us \"where the butt naked hoes at?\" I said I dunno, so then they left.

We went back to the house and there was cops all over there, it was gay.

2. that didnt sound like any Getto I have ever seen......you wouldnt last a second in a real getto....go to one an do the shit you just described...LOL....your ass would be dead in two minutes flat...people in real gettos are tight....outsiders come in an do stupid shit like you guys did...an they get popped..

Sounds like a few asshole kids lookin to fuck up everything they see..

trashing houses.....then thinking its a cool thing to do....then telling the world you did it.......only makes you look like a fucking degenerate...

You sound just like the 10 yr old you were talkin about that had to kick the shit out of a little kid to try an impress your group of dumbasses..

Only thing.....you wont impress alot of people here.....Blades in the city tend to get high an have a fair amount of respect for people an property....which you obviously dont know a fuckin thing about...

god dam punks....continue to give stoners a bad rap.......

LOL.......your talkin about Holiday Florida....LOL....I lved in Spring Hill for 15 years....If you think Holiday is a Getto....You really dont know a fuckin thing about gettos...

3. hahaa thanks for the laugh man....where\'d the cops come from tho?

4. How do you like spring hill? There was this homeless kid there who was the one mainly doing all this shit and he was from spring hill.

5. come down to atlantic city. Ill point ya to ghetto.

6. Yo,

grow up

7. agreed, its not cool to trash some dudes house just for weed. totaly uncool.

8. You\'re just a fucking punk. Too bad you didn\'t break into one of my father\'s friend\'s rental properties, he takes shots at people who do that. Being in a wheelchair for the rest of you\'re life is a good reminder not to B&E for no fucking reason other than to destroy things.

You\'re scum.

BTW: Seeing a black guy isn\'t ghetto. Hearing at least 3 shots a night is ghetto (Gary, IN).

9. Yeah, you\'re cool bud.

10. Thats stupid, trash someones home.
    Bad bad carma will folow yoy

What do you mean i`m not cind, i`m just not your cind

11. Damn I\'m not tryin to be cool, I just thought someone might think the 10 year old fight and the angry black kids were funny. I just used the house for weed, my friends trashed it before I even got there. I have to admit, I was one of the ones blowing up shit in the microwave though.

I just thought it was fun, beceause I live in Dunedin, and shit like this NEVER happens in Dunedin.

Just ignore the part about the house, I put that in first beceause I thought it was the least interesting.

12. This kids a faggot

13. I loved Spring Hill.....only left for because I bought a Business in Batoin Rouge...

The reason this kid does the shit he does is prolly the same reason he is homeless...

alittle thing called disrespect....which he is a master at...If your smart you will run as fast as possible from this guy....before you end up like him...

Your hometown is a nice respectible place....become part of it an enjoy a decent life.

LOL..I\'ve been out of the Ghetto so long I forgot how to spell it....BUT.....I will never forget what a ghetto is.....growing up in Detroit in the 60\'s was something that never leaves a person.

14. Someone will sort this kid out sooner or later, pulling shit like that, youre bound to get your comeuppins (lol at the comeuppins, such an old word.)

15. WTF you are all trashin me beceause of this.

I was in the ghetto, this was my experience in the ghetto. In the ghetto everybody does this shit, I wasn\'t being any different, I just thought it was fun doing all that shit, I don\'t think breaking into houses with homeless kids is going to become an everyday thing.

You can talk all the shit you want, but you all know you\'ve done somthing as bad, or worse at one point in your life.

And don\'t argue with me about what the ghetto is, becuase when you live in Dunedin, Holiday is pretty damn ghetto.

16. HEY FUCKER, THAT WAS MY HOUSE, BITCH

j/k. . .but if it was, you\'d be six feet deep right now

17. We are all trashin you because it was an immature thing to do... breaking into someones house, destroying shit, then smoking up a 10 year old... who does that shit?

18. if you did that shit in my town you\'d be lucky to live
    im not even kidding

19. hahahaha cotten candy

20. We\'re trashing you because of the bolded words:

You can try to back out now and say \"Oh, well, it wasn\'t really me, it was like that when I got there\" but per your original version of the story, that\'s not the case. According to your story, which is what we\'re going on, YOU broke in, YOU painted the walls, YOU trashed everything, etc. It\'s that little pronoun called \"We\" that includes yourself in every one of those actions. Now I\'m not saying you actually *did* all those things, I\'m just saying that you said you did all those things, which are all very immature, disrespectful, and basically show a lack of human decency. I mean jimmy-ing open a door to an abandoned house and smoking up is one thing, but breaking into someone\'s house and trashing it for no fucking reason is an entirely different matter and shows what kind of person you are, if you were in fact doing those things and not just talking shit. And I\'m sure the guy who\'s going to have to pay for the repairs is glad that you \"just thought it was fun,\" hopefully he has insurance but if it really is a poor area as you claim it is then he probably doesn\'t, so there\'s a good chance you fucked someone over royal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.