this is what you would call a surprise?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by theryansicle, Sep 3, 2011.

1. So i'm waiting for my girlfriend to get home from work, she works at a local dispensary. Now i'm from northern california always have been, my girlfriend on the other hand is from so cal.

So a few hours ago my girlfriend lets me know her mom showed up at workdrove from socal without notice, they're going to dinner and she won't be coming home tonight she's staying with her mom at a motel.

Her mom wants to meet me at 7:30 A.M for breakfast, it's 2:30 A.M. now. I have never met her mom before and I have no idea what to expect.

ummmm......*gulp*

2. Well. Better show! Why worry about it, Blow some herb come hungry! @@

3. i'm gonna take a dab of OG budder and Mars OG silly putty and knock out...haven't eaten dinner and i'm starving now but not tired. thanks for the reassurance though!

fellow nor cal blade, what area?

4. You will be fine...just be nice nd be yourself.

5. Ahahahahahaha! The first thing her mom would learn about me is that I don't meet people at 7:30 AM for breakfast! :D

6. 7:30am. That sounds painful. I hope it all went well.

7. i would simply tell her that i couldnt make it simply because its a fuckin saturday and im not gonna wake up that early to eat breakfast with some bitch i never met before, honestly if she had some respect for you, she would call in advance to actually plan something out, the first time you meet your girls parents is USUALLY at her house and it would be a family dinner type thing, so in my mind you really didnt have to go but i guess it didnt bother you that much

i hate meeting parents.

8. I would expect some eggs/cheese some has browns, side of sausage, some bacon and hell maybe a bagel, and a nice ice cold glass of OJ. You can always go with a stack of fucking flap jacks, but that could get messy.

9. the bay @@ ?

10. well her parents didn't know she worked there which was why it was surprising, guess i left that detail out. it was trippy hearing your girlfriend's mom shows up at her work after driving 8 hours and then waits the remaining 3 hours til she's off in the waiting room.

11. sacramento. was in the bay last weekend, going back tomorrow lol.

12. Just walk in and smack her on the ass and say, "if you are the one that taught your daughter how to give oral sex, you not only did one hell of a job, but I bet you could suck golf ball through a garden hose."

Then sit down and say: "Let's eat!" I'm starved, your daughter had me up till 4am!

13. thanks man, just got home from work and i'm exhausted as fuck. I've gotta say i don't know how much better it could have gotten. Was a normal breakfast. When i say normal i mean more normal than eating with my family. weird. I got a pretty good feeling from it though.

14. Did her mom put her hand on your leg under the table? Is her mom a MILF?

15. no it was all in the nuance really. as we were parting we said goodbye, then she shook my hand and told me, "take care of my daughter.." It was more the strength of her grip and the tone of her voice when she was talking. you could tell she wasn't desperate, afraid, frightened, or mad. almost pleading.

I've been running on two hours of sleep today and that feeling alone has kept me feelin' good all day.:smoke:

burn one.

16. See if you can talk them into having a threesome with you ;]

17. Glad to hear it went well. Get some rest.