Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is what they put in highschool kids health books

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by success, Apr 13, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ahaha wtf, this was in my bro's health book. you can sign in online and look at it. what are ur thoughts on this

2. i mean.... none of that is a BLATANT lie

3. smoking marijuana also increases the risk of certain cancers.

4. oop. missed that one :hello:

5. I really see nothing wrong with what it says. Everything has a flip side, this book accuratly defines the negatives to weed. Of course that's only half the facts!

6. The book pretty much nailed it.

Except I still perform in shcool, and at work...and I blaze that good good errrrday.

Marijuana doesn't autimatically make you a lazy piece of shit..

7. lol it also says "frequent use may permanently affect the brain"

8. Id hardly consider distorted perception as a negative.

9. MJ actually cures certain types of cancers... I don't really care too much about this propaganda anymore. Anyone with half a brain can easily see behind the facade.

10. i've seen much worse dude. in the major tabloid newspaper here in melbourne they had a line saying:

"marijuana incites violent behaviour and has been linked to many horrifying cases of rape and murder''

naturally i lost my shit and opened fire on their journalists...

11. Marijuana does have negative side effects, if you smoke everyday and don't think that it does you're lying to yourself.
    Do the positives out weigh the negatives? In my book they do! :smoke:

12. most is true except "permanent users affect the brain" and "increase risk of cancer"

13. :O i need to quit

14. IF you smoke anything it increases the risk of cancer, especially if your using papers.

15. Me and my friend are seniors and our health teacher just lets us chill in that class. One day we took the book to him and started trying to discuss it. He told us he had a friend who smoked one joint and got cancer and that it had 200 times the amount of carcinogens of a cigarette. I call bullshit

16. that's total shit, marijuana itself is not even carcinogenic

17. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']

that's total shit, marijuana itself is not even carcinogenic[/quote]

I know thats what we said but he denied everything. And he tried to convince us that it's more addictive than heroine. That was the worst conversation I've had about weed with anyone.

18. i would like to also point out that it say MAY cause and not DOES cause. it really is pretty tame compared to whats out there

19. the funniest i ever saw was when the same newspaper i mentioned earlier said the street price was $25 a gram. pissed myself, whoever they got those figures from are getting ripped off bigtime