This is what Obama is up against

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dickie4:20, Jun 8, 2009.

1. I've met and befriended many Jews in my lifetime. Some of my best friends from childhood were Jews... But I can't for the life of me stand Goddamn JAPs.... That fat bitch... "Who's Benjamin Yahoo?"

Reminds me of feminists. See, sexism, like anti-Israeli and anti-Jew sentiment (not the same, but often go hand-in-hand) exists in the world; nobody can deny that. But feminists, like many Zionists, make the leap from 'yes, there are people out there who don't respect us and even wish us harm' to 'if a person isn't 100% in support of my cause, my view, they are my enemy'. Total bullshit.

2. "He's not even born in america, he's like a terrorist"

God fucking DAMN. I mean, GOD FUCKING DAMN!

So on one hand, we have stupid people buying into Obama's shit, and then we have even dumber people against Obama, for the wrong reason.

:confused: This world is going to the dogs, stupid fucking right from mids fucking up everything. Fucking fuck.

3. Couldn't agree with you more. I've made this point several times here in the politics section in reference to people's attitudes. Watching this video is like walking through a high school and asking about the rival team just before the big football game. These rich young Americans in Israel don't even seem to realize that they are talking about real world events and not just a friendly athletic competition. It's like some abstract idea or fictional story to them... they don't really understand or remotely care about anything they're saying. Even the girl who claimed to be a political science major didn't have the slightest clue.

I find this attitude is far too common in the U.S. Some people simply live to take sides. Facts don't really concern them at all. They defend all of their arguments using fallacies and sometimes just plain lies.... because for them, using an aggressive voice is much more important than logically explaining your beliefs. They don't want understanding, a compromise, or a common ground... so they live in ignorance in order to maintain the rivalry.