This is what it is...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by PezzPurpp, Nov 19, 2010.

1. I went on a rant and I'm not bothering to go back and read it I just want you guys to check it and let me know what it means to you...let me know what about it you disagree with and or dont understand....

sounds good guys...

In order to understand how everything can work together and coexist as one its important to open your mind and be willing to understand things from a unique point of view that will in time allow you to see the universe for everything that it is. There is no I, there is no mine, there's no ours... It's just us, just one, we're it this is us. God is what we we are... he not only exist is us but in everything you see before your eyes...because thats what it did. Gods wish was to be everything and so everything became with a "Big Bang"... he completely spread himself out throughout the universe and became it... everything that manifested from the Universe he was one with and complete with... he feels the pain and the glory. If you learn how to see God in yourself and everybody else you'll become one with everything and amazingly enough you'll lose yourself and Gain EVERYTHING in the process. You'll receive God as a gift... he'll become one with you.
    I stopped seeing things as others. When I see a car I think, thats our car. You'll no longer see possessions...everything around you will be with you. You'll see money for what it really is. It's just money.. I'm money . We're money. Its just money. There are literally quadrillions of other things that sit in the same category as money. Just things.
    When you drop your ego and come to this realization you'll come alive fully for the first and last time. You'll never want to go back, the feeling will be so great and the understanding and since of unity will be so strong, You'll know you never want to go back .
    If you die without knowing yourself you could up anywhere because you were never in control, you never really understood who you were and how you were. It's important also to understand that as religions stand divided they are all one thing, they all exist here through words on this rock moving and rotating through the universe.
    When you see this you'll see yourself. You'll take a step back from the world and see everything from God's point of view... outside looking in on everything.
    Religion isnt the answer to get to God (The Father) or Allah( the most beneficient, the most merciful) or Shiva or Brahman and Atman or whoever you have heard is regarded as the highest the greatest and the only one there is. If you can find God in yourself you're found... you've became one with the universe...
    So now people think well wow... but how will I do this...it's through you. Mental energy escapes your mind in waves so it gives off a frequency. whether its negative or positive it escapes you and enters what you see as reality. It becomes apart of what you see and how you view the world. If you learn to see Brahman in yourself you'll become fully accomplished. If you think long enough and wonder and ponder long enough about how God could not only create you but exist within you waiting to be awakened you will eventually gain this reality and awakening.
    Its our natural speech to say "I" but once you're awakened you'll understand your word "I" as us and everything

2. #2 ete23, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010
    the light within it is lit and kept aflame through love
    love is priceless

i feel like i found god, really, i found true love

3. Yeah man I realized you're right God really is love cause when you find it you understand everything

like say something awful happens... whatever it could be

when you have god you see it for what it is...its a cycle and its a process... its all very natural... dying is an extremely natural thing...and birth is an extremely natural thing

yu see everything for what it is...

all things click in your mind ad you realize you'll never grow tired of this because you fall in love with it...with understanding and the sense of wholeness

its like you see the world for this first time

you realize why eternity last forever...because you could spends millions of years focused on one thing.... and after these millions of years you say... ok now there are millions billions trillion quadrillions of other things for me to focus on... for an eternity

nothing gets oldeverything is new

4. i had an extra-sensory experience. your right, once you realize god, life just falls into place for you, to exploit as needed

\t
    its the love that is never seen, but, never overlooked, that grows the brightest

5. I'm glad you guys find something that gives you hope. I just don't understand the meaning of God, so I don't understand it/him. The idea just doesn't process in my mind.

It seems to me that people who believe in God live happier lives. I wish I had faith in something.

6. haha bro God is nothing but a word. look into other religions and beliefs about God

shit somethng that might appeal to you is the idea and belief in multipe gods like the hindus like shiva and vishnu and krishna etc

think about the islamic allah... praise be to allah

buddhism you have brahman and you yourself can think and work your mind enough to attempt to become a buddha yourself and fully enlightened

thats the nice thing about the word God is all around you... or Brahman if you will

you will find your way bro especially if you have the desire

most importantly, keep the desire with you to become truely happy and you'll naturally find happiness in yourself

7. i really dont like your little theory about existence, it sounds way too passive.

8. haha I agree with you 100% +rep

its fuckin 2010

sometimes I forgot we're something new but I was looking to the past for inspiration and understanding of our future

but i mean we'll see great things in this life, some amazing shit

9. I am just so fascinated with myself!

or

God is just so fascinated with itself!

10. haha its both.

11. #11 ete23, Nov 19, 2010
    so this infinite source reacted, for no reason, and banged. the bang turned into a radioactive heat exploding outward, created the basics, gravity, matter, other energy.

evolution...

... then us. simple. you only know me but god knows i try. and religion ISN'T the answer, true

12. Indeed and we've arrived so late into the existance of the infinite universe...its not yet our responsibilities to seek the answers to the complex questions and mysterys of the universe

we need to work towards understanding ourselves and how you could literally discover brahman and your higher self

from then you'll understand everything else...you'll see through to false belief of good and bad,,,,God doesnt discriminate or judge anybody for their actions he understands all things he has created

you can murder somebody because you decided you wished to and still have God with you for your life...once you find him there's no going back he would never leave you, there's no reason for him to

so there really is no too passive...its all just about what you want...

13. #13 ete23, Nov 19, 2010
    but, what questions must the enlightened ask?
    im stuck in a rut after my manic episode, where i thought i was god. imagine thinking with 2 brains,that is how it feels

i feel the pinnacle is LOVE

14. yeah you're getting there...

just understand there's nothing needs to more important to you than yourself...then you can realize who you'd like to be for an eternity, break from the cycle of life and death

and enjoy your time on Earth in any way you'd like and then move on...

its important to remember to remain in the present and not to dwell on the future or the past

that to me is the most difficult but important thing to remember about enlightenment...because if you can eliminate your past worries and focus on the here and now in a positive manor...positive things will follow... and more and more you'll see them... and that will be your enlightenment or love for being

but hey you know I'm just getting this myself its not up to me to explain it to you guys its up to yall to do this for yourselves

15. good words, love yourself FIRST, do whatever you like

16. yeah exactly its like what buddha said about how the most important battle to conquer is yourself because then nothing can be taken from you heaven or hell by demons or angels

thats it right there...you should be completely satisfied with who you are then you'll find enlightenment