This is what I'm doing right now.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by stonerchick89, Feb 12, 2010.

1. you're not clearing your bong?

2. haha looks like it
    or hes brewing up some stale goodness?

3. mmm tasty, haha

4. you took that picture with a iphone 3GS, so you could have taken a video :D

5. how did you know what phone he used?

6. exif data of the image, youd be surprised what some people leave in that

7. sick perc:smoking:

8. wish my straight had a perc....

9. hahah i have no idea what exif is....
    :smoking:

10. Holy SHit!:eek: I used to have that exact same bong. Small bong world huh?:rolleyes:

11. exif data is the information stored in images with date time picture was taken.. also has model camera used manufacture... iphone users be careful as by default iphones insert geo tags into exif which when the images exif data is viewed it also displays a gps location on google maps... pretty crazy and easy way to get your shit raided or stolen.

12. is there a way to delete your location cause ive uploaded some shit on here from my iphone :eek:

13. Totally irrelevant comment.... stonerCHICK is a GIRL not a guy :hello:

14. how do we check this exif data crap...

15. #16 Ctoker850, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2010
    well once its on there its on there unless you know how to manipulate exif data but it would only work if u re uploaded the images with the manipulated exif....now to prevent it from happening again.. you have to make sure when you click to take a picture if it asks you would you like camera to share your location you choose no or under the camera settings that location services or whatever is turned off....

16. That's really something I wouldn't put on the same place as people that bang harder drugs and do stupid shit.

Seriously.

The majority of us on here are aight, but there's the morons just like everywhere else.
    Just sayin...

17. well thats all the posters responsibility to avoid. i dont break the law i dont take pictures and i dont post information that could lead to any of that... if your smart you would do the same just saying

nothings cool about bragging about shit that could lead you to a concrete jungle or getting ripped off

I LOVE THE LAW I WOULD NEVER BREAK IT! :wave:

18. I was more or less trying to say you should really delete that.

I don't trust 100% of people on here to use that responsibly...knowamsayin'?

19. edit your quotes then wont do any good if i do it this min.