This is what I would like to do if *I* were the President of the USA:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LedFun, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I mean it.

I retired after 25 years with a major corporation. I took 3 vacations in that 25 years.

Going 4 or 8 years without one would and should be easy for any President.

If not, don't apply for the job.

2. So, being able to see the vast aging that a President undergoes in 4 short years, you still believe that 4 years straight with no rest is reasonable? You must be trolling.

3. [quote name='LedFun']Then we would do without your product or make it ourselves, "In Country" and using USA Citizens.

If your Corporation wants USA dollars, they will hire only USA citizens and work only within the USA in USA owned businesses.

Tough luck for everyone else. My idea would resolve unemployment in the USA and end the unfair trade imbalances.[/QUOTE

lmao. To do what you say, people would have to be happy making 5 dollars an hour and union would have to be abolished. remember there is a reason why these jobs left America in the first place.

4. obama has played 52 rounds of golf since being in the whitehouse.

52 sessions of 18 round golf. Just his golf vacation.

5. Hahahaahahahaha, now THAT'S funny!

They aren't *real* while you're porking them. You think they really *love* you? hehe

From the stories I've heard, and after talking to a couple of them that I've met in Nevada, it's nothing but a job. Literally *In* and *Out...

They make the appropriate sounds and moves and get you on your way home as fast as possible so the next "John" can do what you just did, in the same orifice as you just did, with the same lack of reality.

The very thought of a prostitute being *real* while performing her/his tasks cracks me up!

Yer killin me!

6. Oh god...

Central planning doesn't work. Anytime the gov. uses stolen money (read: someone else's money), the funds will be misappropriated by some bureaucrat.

Fascist police state anyone? :rolleyes: I don't know about you, but I'm not really interested in deporting hardworking people even if they are "Illegal Aliens". As long as they're not harming anyone, I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to stay.

Again, central planning will only destroy wealth. Reducing economic freedom is just going to incentivize people leaving the US to do business elsewhere.

lolololol. I can only imagine the destructive economic repercussions of this.

Also, have you traveled through the United States? There is plenty of room to fit more people in and we certainly have the means to feed and clothe everyone. Have you seen our government's budget lately?

So, why would anyone want to base their corporation here with such restrictive policies? Hell, why would anyone even want to be a citizen here with those kind of restrictions?

Or it would force them to leave the US or go out of business...

Isolationism doesn't work...

Guyz, I can run the economy! The markets don't know what they're doing... :rolleyes:

Or until the USA corporations went out of business or left the USA. I wonder why you left out those distinct possibilities...

7. Nope, I'm serious. Like with any job, if you can't handle it, don't apply for it. Maybe it wouldn't be such an attractive job to the phonies that seem to perform it so often.

Maybe a second term wouldn't look so attractive either.

8. So the only real people are the ones who love you? So your teachers, co-workers, friends, etcc.... are only "real" if they love you?

YOu dont think prositutes having sex with a bunch of men for money to put food on their table is "real"? Yeah, its not "real sexy" but its "real life" for them. You dont think prositutes getting beat up, raped, robbed, etc... is real?

9. So the only real people are the ones who love you? So your teachers, co-workers, friends, etcc.... are only "real" if they love you?

YOu dont think prositutes having sex with a bunch of men for money to put food on their table is "real"? Yeah, its not "real sexy" but its "real life" for them. You dont think prositutes getting beat up, raped, robbed, etc... is real?

Some of these people are as REAL AS IT GETS you sheltered lamb.

10. Well, the point of this thread is to give your own ideas as well.

How would *you* fix the problems that are so evident right now?

You've said my ideas won't work, but you've offered none of your own for review...

11. Me love you big time!

Me so horney!

Twenty dollah, me do you and your friend!

Me very real.

12. I would kill anyone who is over the age of 30 with no college education. Then i would create robots to do their job , or train monkeys. Next, i would require all woman to walk around topless. Finally, i would allow man to rule woman with an iron fist.

13. nice asian prostitute stereotype. shows the shallowness of your knowledge pool.

14. Ha! This is a blast.

Lets hear some fixes.

If you say mine won't work, then offer your own!

What would you do if you were President?

15. Probably take away your right to vote , for obvious reasons.

16. Sorry pal. I've been there. Obviously you haven't.

I was right on with the quote.

17. Legalize the Constitution and reinstate capitalism.

18. Watching movies is your knowledge base.

19. So, you couldn't do the job? You have no real ideas of your own other than to knock others?

Hmmmm, and you talk about shallowness.

You're about as deep as a mirror.

20. No it isn't. You assume knowledge you have no way of knowing.

We all know what assumption is.

Well, I'm going to step out of this and let someone else have fun now.

What would you do if you were President right now? Really!