This is what I honestly think about life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GolgiApparatus, Nov 28, 2011.

1. #1 GolgiApparatus, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    Ok im baked here goes:

To sum it all up "It is what it is. But it is."

There is no such thing as good or evil or bad or wrong. All these adjecyives and points of view are human created and do not occur in nature.

Theres no such thing as karma, in the moral sense. If your best friend killed your mother, there would be absolutely no spiritual reprocussions simply because it is what it is.

Nothing hapoens for a reason. Everything happens bevause well... It just happens! Not to be judged, life is just a guesture.

*takes a deep breath*

i truly believe when you die, your ego quickly dissapates and you melt into the One.

I believe in reincarnation. And this is what I mean. When I die, my soul will travel anywhere in time and be born in any human. An egyptian slave. An african king. A child who does 3 hours after birth. George Washington. Hitler. You.

Yes you. I am you and you are me because at one point my soul experienced your life and everyone elses life and once my/your soul experiences every single human experience the physical plane has to offer than we are aware of everything all at once at the same time and we become one.

Dont you get it? I am hitler and I am the millions of people he killed. I am a viking and I am also the innocents they raped. Your/my spiritual existence's purpose is to experience every single solitary human life that ever was, and ever will be. Again, once my/your soul experiences every single human experience the physical plane has to offer than we are aware of everything all at once at the same time and we become one

Then this One gives birth to a new soul essence to experience all of those same human physical plane experiences untill the entire cycle starts again.

The meaning of life: Passion.

Some recent pondering:
    So gravity keeps expanding the universe ever so outward untill it reaches that very distinct breaking point where gravity loses its grip on the universe. Suddenly, for a brief moment, the universe is absolutely suspended in serene blissfull silence, having completed its pyrpose of expanding the physical plane untill the laws wont allow it. Suddenly the whole universe is sucked up in the size of a golfball and explodes back out restarting the cycle.

Well what if the spiritual cycle mimics that in a way

WHEW glad i got that out.

2. "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."

The Beatles~ I am the Walrus

3. Theres no such thing as karma, in the moral sense. If your best friend killed your mother, there would be absolutely no spiritual reprocussions simply because it is what it is.

If your best friend killed your mother = repercussions.

4. Umm. We are nature. Why humans "created" it is beyond me, maybe it's something more outside our tiny world. :smoke:

5. reality is a trip.....what is this thing called existence....

6. [quote name='"GolgiApparatus"']i truly believe when you die, your ego quickly dissapates and you melt into the One.

I believe in reincarnation. And this is what I mean. When I die, my soul will travel anywhere in time and be born in any human. An egyptian slave. An african king. A child who does 3 hours after birth. George Washington. Hitler. You.

Yes you. I am you and you are me because at one point my soul experienced your life and everyone elses life and once my/your soul experiences every single human experience the physical plane has to offer than we are aware of everything all at once at the same time and we become one.

Dont you get it? I am hitler and I am the millions of people he killed. I am a viking and I am also the innocents they raped. Your/my spiritual existence's purpose is to experience every single solitary human life that ever was, and ever will be. Again, once my/your soul experiences every single human experience the physical plane has to offer than we are aware of everything all at once at the same time and we become one[/quote]

ˆˆˆ This. I like this idea. I have never thought about it before and it completely fascinates me.

7. Existance.
    The act of being.

The only way to exist happily is to do what you truly want to do without worry.

Find your Mind.

8. Doubt I experienced hitlers experience and will become one that way but it's pretty closely related to my thoughts

9. You said things dont happen for a reason, but then you talk about how existence is striving to become One. So there must be a reason. If its trying to accomplish something then it isnt just some blind, irrational flux.

10. There are now 7 billion people in the world. The rate of reproduction has incremented exponentially. If we were to live out the lives of every person on this planet then we are trapped.

11. What if existence is already one, but is always striving for balance?

Newton's 3rd Law

[​IMG]

12. I agree with most of what you say, save this right here, nothing happens for a reason and everything happens for a reason, it doesn't matter why it happens because whatever happens, happens.