Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is what happened last night... nice pics and macros.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Electus Unus, Feb 13, 2010.

1. so last night was nuts, some of you may have read this in stash jar, but its more of a seasoned tokers kinda thing i think. take a look

The Whole Stash
    [​IMG]

The krip kief.
    [​IMG]

A little mids kief
    [​IMG]

The Hairs from some FIRE bud i had.
    [​IMG]

That was the bud half way through procedure, lol.
    [​IMG]

The last of the Krip, bout three bowls left.
    [​IMG]

1.2 Grams of 7th layer bubble hash
    [​IMG]

Some Fresh Iso hash that just finished a few hours ago.
    [​IMG]

Three Stage bowl pack,
    1st is some krip
    [​IMG]

Now some hash
    [​IMG]

And SO MANY HAIRS
    [​IMG]

I think this one was some krip, with hash and mids kief
    [​IMG]

I leave ya for now with a couple chill pictures,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and heres some more pics of later that night that i couldnt post (was way too baked too post em...):smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thanks for looking, any rep is appreciated:wave:.

2. amazing :D keep toking :smoking:

should really invest in a glass bong (if you dont already have one)

3. im gettin one shortly, i just got off probation the Tuesday before last. havent had the time to go pick one up yet. that homemade perc tube works wonders though.

4. you took all the hairs off some bud and packed a bowl with it? I've never even heard of that before. That must have put you on your ass man:smoke:

5. All the same pics....different thread. The hairs arent as potent but it was probably tasty.

6. I've actually read from a few legit sources that hairs DO NOT have anything to do with your high. It is just a part of the plant.....

I could be wrong but it was from a pretty legit source.

Either way, lol wheres the weed!>!>!>

7. Weed, hash, bowl, marijuana set up as a whole looks awesome

Apartment ......... not so much

8. nice shrooms :)

and beautiful shots

9. Wow, I have never seen someone REMOVE hairs from a nug and smoke it. :D

Either way it looks like u and yer boy had a good smoke session last night!

Whats with the car door in yer house?! Clean yer room young man!!! :smoking:

10. good shit...looked like a fun night +rep

oh and liked the grizzly at the end

11. eww grizzly wintergreen. You gotta go with the mint bro

12. Nice green thumb!

13. I think I saw a dog hair in one of the bowl packs. 3rd pic from the bottom I believe, it's stickin up in the pipe

14. its actually just our chill out spot in the garage. its nice in there... for a garage, lol.

^ its just the garage

15. Crazy night... That was me rippin the bong. Were smoking some loads with hash out of the perk and Rollin a J. iv been ripped for like 23 hours

16. Oh and the hairs tasted like the dankest thing ever. Pit us on our ass indica syle

17. Are you sure that hairs actually are involved in getting you high? I believe it was everything else in the bowl, and not the hairs.

18. i'm not trying to hate, but i dont see the reason for this thread being bumped. i mean its not like you have a question that needs to be answered or anything. you can just let the thread disappear ya dig?

19. because the night of seven dankeries is threadworthy. and only a couple people have smoked straight hairs before lol