Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is weed right? LOL

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by puppetmstr, Nov 18, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It smells like shit but it gets me high lol. $60 for a half ounce of this stuff and the dealer says its "Commercial Schwag". When I asked, it sounded like he didn't know wtf he was talking about because I asked him what kind I got. He said "what do you mean? its pot". And I have been trying to grow this stuff for a month now and it won't sprout at all. So it is making me question if this is weed or not.

2. Fresh off the brick baby.

3. Brick weed=schwag

4. HAHAHA. Yes its some brick ass shitty weed. And on the contrary, your dealer knows exactly what it is. You just don't understand the concept of schwiggity.

5. basically

dont buy schwag, especially if it looks like that

6. just some mids bro. when he said what you mean, it's because theres only 2 kinds of mids brick and non brick weed but there all the same it just depends if it's little fluffier or just look like that shit right off the brick.

7. Ummm.... What?

8. Yea boy looks like some nice schwag. Mmmmm nothing wrong with it though, smoke it up buddy! Shit it gets you high so whatever:hello:

9. yea?
    Yea I smoke the fuck outta it man!!! :bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

10. thats some of the worst bobby brown bick ive evr seen please tell me that was the only weed available

11. Im not gonna lie bro, that weed looks like shit. Just wait until you find some good bud, you'll be shitting bricks, literally.

12. That there is some Commercial Schwag, the finest strain to ever emerge from the great land of Amsterdam. Kidding, it could be any strain, just pure bricked goodness.

13. Can anyone say BR-BR-BRIIIIICKSQUAAADDD?

14. that looks like the schwag i grow soley for baking... i wouldn't even smoke that shit. i dont even grow that shit in the same room as the good stuff cause that'll fuck up some genetics entirely.

15. brick brick brick i like brick weed

16. make some hash outta that, thats the only thing shwag is good for

17. When you cant tell weather its weed or top soil...always assume its dirt.
    [​IMG]

18. Feed it to your dog. Its still probably a good source of protein... Or give it to the wife, and tell her not to waste her money on planting soil because you already thought she'd need it cuz your the thoughtfull bastard you are. Ohh ya... Your getting laid tonight :)

19. Living literally 2 miles from the border i can honestly tell you that ive only seen weed this ugly once, and it was because it was in a closet for close to a year...