This is very random but....

Discussion in 'General' started by 52Lewis20Reed, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Right now I'm stoned and thinking about what I really want. And for some reason I really want to just drive to a city I've never been to in my state and just explore around there.

Do any of you feel me?
    I live in Georgia btw.

2. Yeah man, I enjoy exploring new areas even when I am not stoned. Don't have as much time as I would like to take trips, but it makes them all the more enjoyable. You should do it...fuck it.

3. do it man, something crazy will happen for sure.

smoke a blunt on the way over and just wander around, it's the shit

4. It's always fun to do that.

Usually the 'old towns' have the best stuf to see.

5. I was house sitting for my Aunt a few summers ago and I was in an area of my home state that I wasn't too familiar with so I just got in my car one day and smoked while driving around and exploring. I came across a classic car show a few towns over and ended up smoking with this chill old hippy guy who had a nice vw van in the show.

6. bud always gives u good ideas, opens ur mind, makes u look at life from different angle. :) I remember once I went to mc donads baked, and I saw the worker there, and it hit me pretty hard, I looked at her and thought "dams she really must be in stress working there..."

7. do it man. i love doing stuff when im stoned. normally i just smoke in my car while driving anyways cause thats least likely for me to get caught.

8. The thing is, for once I have a lot of free time since I'm on Spring Break and all my friends are down in Florida while I'm sick as a dog (pollen allergies) in Georgia. I was planning on jogging earlier but remembered the pollen allergies would kill me. Since I don't have work today I wanted to do something that was out of the ordinary and interesting or productive. I've cleaned up a lot around my house today so that's one productive thing I've done that I'm happy about.
    I don't like the idea of smoking a blunt since that shit burns through my weed way too quick and I don't have my own car to smoke it in. Also, if I get pulled over it's the end of me.

Haha that sounds awesome. But ya, I think I'm going to go on that trip in about an hour. Gonna vape for like 20 minutes and have some time to chill down.

9. Ha yeah i wanna do that, except explore the whole country. :smoke:

10. Unfortunately, I live in a suburb, which are the worst places on Earth to me, literally.

They take the worst of rural, and the worst of cities, and they mix them together.

You've got a bunch of fucking bums and shit all condensed together, with shitty fast food, and all the bad things of a city.

And it's also a bunch of uninformed fucks who blow shit out of proportion. The wooded areas are so god damn small which I hate because I love nature.

FUCK YOU SUBURBS.

This is what happens when I don't smoke enough weed, I guess I need to pack a bowl. :cool: