THIS IS UNBELIEVEABLE - Japan

Discussion in 'General' started by kenver, Nov 14, 2011.

1. #81 Skunky Monkey, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    This way be a generalization but Japanese people are really nice, when the meltdown happened recently, Japanese and elderly people knowing there time was near joined a group and went into the radioactive zone and saved people's pets, possesions and stuff, there was no looting, if this happened in the US,UK or allot of other places there would probably be looting but in Japan there wasn't any. Or none that i know of.

Just people looking out for each other, obviously not every person in Japan is nice, but there culture and most people are very good people.

When i was there they were great, the hotels were amazing.

2. what race are you?

3. don't judge a book by its cover..moreover, if its unknown it is not necessarily BAD

4. I was fucking around on tokyo's street view for like a hour.

And I swear, EVERYONE there is like no taller then 4ft. I thought I just saw a midget at first, but then I was like, nah, everyone is just extremely short.

Shit, that stereotype really is true.

5. 5'7.5" for guys is average height there.
    for girls it's 5'2".

it's just the camera angle. hobbits in lotr were shorter looking because of the camera angles they were using. same thing with gimli

6. #86 steezyDAT, Nov 14, 2011
    wtf are you talkin about east asian and southeast asian, you clearly don't know shit about asian. you could have said korean, chinese, japanese, taiwanese, vietnamese, combodian, thai, laos, phillipine or "others" indonesian.

7. #87 PsilocinTHC, Nov 14, 2011
    Totally agree. Gotta admit though, those lights do look cool.
    There's a place near me where you can look down at a load of buildings full of lights. Saw it on a certain psychedelic substance once, and even though it looked pretty cool at first it started reminding me of Midgar on FFVII. Brought me down a bit.
    You forgot the amount of weird Kit-Kats man!

[​IMG]

Fuckin wasabi?!
    I imagine you're doing the Blue Oyster Cult version, in which case listen to Fu Manchu's version. Slower and bass heavy as fuck.:smoke:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Najo_8Tvc[/ame]

8. Japan's awesome!!

Look at how after their earthquake/tsunami, no looting, orderly lines outside the remaining food shops with all the food and water being distributed fairly.

That would NEVER happen in America, or the UK (look at our fucking riots a few months ago...). The people there just have an appreciation of each other and don't just look out for No1.

9. #89 CLKWRK, Nov 14, 2011
    Mount Fujiyama.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All about their culture.

I also think it has to do with such little space they have available. I mean seriously, their the size of fucking California, and they out number us 3-1. Plus the whole yearly earthquakes thing could also be a factor.

Or it could all be something else that I have no idea about.

Either way. I'mma visit Japan one day. Mount Fuji, here I come.

10. Yeah, it's definitely their culture, I think they're raised into not thinking about the individual so much and praising conformity etc, which to us in the West seems really odd and kinda wrong, but it seems to work pretty well, even though the suicide thing isn't great...

11. They seem to have it right though. I mean, for the world to have peace, the people of it need to forget about the individual, and focus on the group.

The Japanese are headed in that direction. Which is more then can be said for America.

12. ^^^Exactly man, everyone in the world needs to start thinking of humanity rather than ourselves or even our nations...

13. i wonder how much methamphetamine...it took....to....

14. build all that stuff

15. I wonder what kind of experience it would be to get baked on a roof top over there?
    Get baked and drink some liquor....

Fuck it would probably get an experience to get some bud, probably have to go to a club and ask some yakuza around, i heard they don't like "gaijin"