This is to Galileo

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kepler, Dec 25, 2008.

1. This might end up being a longer story, so get out now if you want.

I'm 19 at college and unfortunately my parents found my stash.

• Half O of high middies
    • My favorite/first spoon named Galileo
    • My glass whip for my vape
    • My scale
    So when they find it, I'm still away at University. We have the normal talk about why they don't like it but they seem pretty cool about it. They say they'll keep it and decide about it when I get home.

I haven't been home for a while now, I went to a friend's house in a different city (and smoke copious amounts with his mom and friends :hello:.) I come home and check where my stuff should be. Gone...

I ask my mother about what happened and lo-and-behold they changed their minds and threw everything away.

Now I don't care about the bud, it was months old. All I was going to try to do was make some edibles with it. But it's just a $60 dollar lesson.

My scale, oh well, at least my parents believe me I wasn't selling ;).

The glass whip I can buy again, it just means I won't be using my vaporisor for a while.

I'm just upset about Galileo, my first ever bowl. I kept it for over 2 years and it had so many stories. Every time I drive past a smoke spot of mine I think of all the good times with galileo.

I'll try to post a pic of him. Sorry for the poor quality, its a old pic I found on my phone.

And if anyone has any similar stories they'd like to share, I'd love to hear them.

RIP

[​IMG]