This is the world we live in.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GanjFarmer', Apr 26, 2013.

1. Fuck I'm not watching that shit

2. I honestly don't expect you too. I posted this mainly to start a discussion. Like wtf first of all the whole thing is fucked up in general. Second of all the fact that people find this as amusement by spreading virally is sickening.

3. Not watching. As much as I try to desensitize myself, beheadings are still just too much for me. Yeah fuck that...

:bolt:

4. [quote name='"GanjFarmer610"']

I honestly don't expect you too. I posted this mainly to start a discussion. Like wtf first of all the whole thing is fucked up in general. Second of all the fact that people find this as amusement by spreading virally is sickening.[/quote]

Completed agree. I don't know if you know about the site "bestgore" but it's filled with shit like this. I'm 100% against Internet censorship, but that site should be fucking banned. The worst part is people comment positively on it

5. It sounds vaguely familiar. And yeah it's sickening that people post positively on things like this and fine this a form of entertainment. Makes me cringe thinking of the way this world is.

6. I don't see the big deal honestly.

7. That's my favorite site other than GC...:p

Its the only thing I can masturbate to.

8. The big deal I see is that it's a form of entertainment to people. I'm well aware fucked up shit like this happens often in third world countries. But the fact that its a form of entertainment is fucked IMO.

9. Live and let live (this wasnt supposed to be ironic) & shit.

10. Cool. Wanna be a star in a film?

11. #13 Stormy Sea, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
    Yeah, I agree. Who cares if people are acting like fucking psychos and killing each other? It's none of our business!

Do you hear yourself man? Live and let live? Let people torture others and get off on it? Really? If everyone had the same mentality as you the world would be about 200x shittier than it already is. Thank god they don't - there has to be a line somewhere.

A+ to the people who step up and say something about shit like this, ignoring violence is not going to help anyone. That's not to say we should focus on it & glorify it like the media does (because that is bullshit too) but we shouldn't just let it slide.

If you were the victim I'm sure you'd feel the same.

Edit: Looks like the URL has been taken down. Good riddance.

12. #14 Jointsmoker415, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqgZnvfJ9Jg]Mel Brooks´ Spanish Inquisition - YouTube[/ame]

edit: nothing new, nothings gunna change

13. the world has always been like this. gladiator fights to the death, witch burnings, beheadings. people think our civilization has progressed, but it hasnt. our technology has progressed but our civilization(s) have never changed. it just wears a really sharp suit and types with its thumbs on an iphone while it burns you at the stake, rips off your head with a small knife, beat you to death. you watch UFC? currently the most brutal "sport" on tv. people respond positively to being punched and kicked in the head and getting cauliflower-ear. not too much difference between now and 8,000 years ago.

14. We are in a sick world :) my next hit goes to world peace :smoking:

15. The Facebook page has been deleted, I have no clue what the fuck any of you are talking about.

Except the Mel Brooks YouTube clip. Classic shit :cool:

16. Dude Ancient Rome Gladiator Fights ! I'd proudly bet money to see fights to the death like that :)

17. Why not give people on death row a chance to fight for their freedom in the arena and televise the event I don't see the problem with that.

18. I wouldn't mind watching rapists and pedophiles fighting it out as I despise them more than murderers! But yeah let's make it happen