Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is the way to pass a drug test everytime Right?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Sep 8, 2013.

1. (if no one was watching you that is) have someone piss in something in the car right before you walk in to take the test. Guarnteed pass. Right?

2. Someone who doesn't smoke weed, drink excessively or take any restricted pharms might be an important thing to consider :laughing:

3. Well that too. This is assuming he's clean of course

4. I wouldn't say guaranteed because the temperature could potentially drop by the time you take the test and would fail. If you can tape it to your leg you'd probably be good although I have never tried it. 

5. How to pass a drug test everytime...

Dont do drugs

6. Or get some urine off someone u know is clean and before u leave heat it in microwave til quite hot then keep in your groin or arm pit somewhere warm. If its observed for females u can get an appropriate container and that will fit inside u that u can squeeze wirh your muscles and has an easy to remove lid they wont know difference cos u have to put your hands down there anyway. And guys can put a bag between there butt cheeks with a little clear hose superglued to there penis with the skin pulled over it so u cant see it then just squeeze your butt checks and pull the stopper out when u pull it out. Has worked for sum friends of mine.
    send me sum stickys!

7. The heat thing works ive tried it several times with no hassles

send me sum stickys!

8. Google QuickFix 2.0 by spectrum labs

Sent from my LGL86C

9. Could the temp drop enough in 5 minutes though?

10. #11 Omega369, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    Some guy posted on the forums about hiding piss under his foreskin. I wonder what ever happened to that guy. Sorta jelly because I don't have foreskin. You can hide soo many things.

11. Yea.. but, Im sooo grouchy when I don't have my Coffee (Caffeine) with sugar..
    And I always get a beer (Alcohol) when I go out for a nice steak...

Of course its always great to top the night off with the safest of the above drugs, a bowl of Kush.

[​IMG]