Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is the reason weed will never be legal in the UK.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by inb4bud, Jul 8, 2013.

1. #1 inb4bud, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Because this little twat in the video gave it a bad image.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bbqs9mSzy4&feature=player_detailpage#t=1056s

For roughly 17:36 - roughly 22:11

2. I watched this series before. I dont think everything in the series is wrong but some things are true and we have to deal with this.

3. What happened to that little kid is true.

But because his mum is an un-educated chav, she is just blaming the drugs.

Nonononono.
    The kid probably got the weed from a dealer.
    Dealers dont ask you for ID.

If it was regulated, certified shops would ask for ID, and preventing situations like this.

4. True, true.  What i like to tell people who wanna try pot for the first time and continue is dont revolve around weed. Let weed revolve around you. In other words dont make weed your top priority and enjoy bud while you have it. 

5. #5 Exodromos, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    The mom looks like she isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. 
    I doubt the kid even really knows what addiction is.
    If my kid was 10 and getting high I would send him to a detox place or something.
    But never say never. It could get legalized eventually.

6. What's bad about this is that people will immediately blame pot for why this kid is the way he is. Pot smoking doesn't lead to behavioural problems, it's just an easier diagnosis...