This is the next Overgrow.com

Discussion in 'General' started by XxRollinDirtyxX, Mar 25, 2006.

1. WE're located in the netherlands

2. you make a point.. but i have only been on here for several hours and thats the overall impression that I have recieved.

3. so, you think they cant shut down ur server? u must be nuts.. if the US government wants this site shutdown, it will be.. simple as that. idc where ur servers are held

4. Now I could be wrong. But looking at the posts it seems like he just wants to move people over to his site, whatever that may be.

The issue of overgrow in comparison to gc has been discussed, you can use the search button?

5. i agree.

rollindirty the song goes riding dirty and i already have GC tattoed across my chest, so i cant convert to some other crazy site. plus your face looks like my ass, hows that for mature users :D

6. actually i dont want your members.. you guys are not our type at all.. we are a much more laid back.. responsible.. community of people.. and we dont tolerate people who come and in show a lack of respect for drugs and other people

7. ^Dude, that was pretty harsh, I haven't been here for too long, but when I first joined this place was like a giant stoner family. I'm not placing all the fault of this sites decline on a whole lot of exiles from OG, most of them are really cool people with a lot to share, but I did notice that soon after OG got busted was when shit started here. So please, try not to lump all of us in together like that, the majority of the members here are just happy stoners that enjoy talking with other happy stoners.

8. ok....if we're not your type, why are you here? see ya later :wave:

9. judging by how you've posted thus far I say do let the door hit you on the way out if you dislike our fellow blades so much

10. I don't know about you guys but it is really getting on my nerves when people make accounts on our city just to tell us we are the next overgrow. If they have a problem with the city then they need to leave and let the door hit them on they way out!​

11. Sheesh.

While I may agree their is a certain immaturity problem as of late, I can also assure you we're working on it. And as pointed out, the City doesn't have much tolerance for people under the age of 18 either.

But I have to admit I don't give this thread much thought, coming from a user who I've had to delete 3 threads on already that all violate the advertising policy on the forum. All of which I should point out were reported by various forum users...the same users who are just "hiding out here" "wasting the place away". I guess some would consider it immature to post the thread 3 times, when the first two were already deleted. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your website, but please pay attention to our advertising policy as I'm not going to continue to clean up after you.

Edit: Billybong, merged your new thread into this one.

12. That's why I love this place. I too don't like immaturity.

13. If your talkin' about KSR your way out of line. He's been here much longer than you and is a valued member of this community. Maybe your the one that shouldn't be here, if your gonna be throwing out insults like that.

14. First, if there is going to be another forum shut down it will be Weedcity, not grasscity, since they ship seeds and other illegal merchandice to the states, and also knowingly allows minors on their forum. Second, if you don't like it here, GET OUT! It's posters like YOU who bring down the city, not the average member. You have little more than a handful of posts, and been here two fucking days, so what could you possibly know about this site? Not a damn thing! Go back to whatever site you come from because you're making yourself very unwelcome here!

We only want people who want to be here and since you're so concerned about this site being the next overgrow, and we're just underaged druggies, you should have no reason to stay, unless of course, you're just trying to pump up your internet ego by being billy bad ass, and acting like you're some sort of savior/prophet. I think you're trying to be an elitist, and you're acting like an idiot. We don't need nor want you... I'm of the opinion that having 3 posts deleted because of advertising should qualify you for banishment, but obviously our admins are more forgiving than I am...

:gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks: :gc_rocks:

~ Terpsichore

15. be gone troll

[​IMG]

and to echo a sentiment ars stated: don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out :wave:

16. That was so nicely said Terp, I dont even know why i'm wasting my time posting anything else. You've said it all.

:hello:eric:hello:

17. Overgrow got busted by the DEA for Seeds being sold the the USA. Nowhere in the official news reports have they said "busted for grow guides".

They were busted with gold bars, cash, cars, guns, cocaine, marijuana, and 200,000 seeds. Talking about marijuana, and posting grow guides isn't going to get you busted.

Now, posting some pics of your, 200 plant grow... probably not a wise idea.