Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is the future....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kstop630, Mar 28, 2010.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

of blunt smoking:cool:

2. The future is cancer. :laughing:

3. That is fucking intense.

4. i see a "knock and talk" in your future:p

5. Im hoping you broke them all apart after the pic and passed them out to everyone.. You can only inhale so much, no real point except getting alot more tobacco you dont need.

6. Cool idea but what a waste.

7. Yo you live in naperville dont u?

8. that better all be shitty greens

wouldnt it be hard to keep all the blunts to last the same amount of time?

9. In the pic it looks like they have them all burning and he looks to be ripping it, so no i dont think they broke them up and each got one.

10. Man that's like month's worth of blunts for me. Nice av btw OP

11. Such a waste of pot :(

12. Keywords in my post being "after the pic" .. People like to do these things all the time and take pics and post em up, like so. Doesnt mean they went thru with it and burnt that bitch to the roach. Ive rolled a blunt before and about 1/4th of the way down i realized it wasnt burning that great so i broke it up and smoked it in bowls..Gotta know when to call it quits lol

13. 6 blunts were mids, 4 were good greens, bought halfway we broke them up, it was my buddies bday and he slangs so he always has mass greens

sure it was a waste of weed, but then again we got high as shit :D

14. want an image of the future?

Attached Files:

15. Agreed.